Our Story...Now what?

When I was 21 years old I got married. We were so young and we probably should have not gotten married. I was still in the single mindset and I went out alot while she was at home. I ended up cheating on her and while we tried to work it out she left eventually. She is from Laos and her family and her do not believe in divorce but I don't blame her at all for leaving. That was 14 years ago. All that time I missed her terribly and I had deep regret about what I did. So much so, it sometimes effected some of my relationships.

Fast forward 14 years and in November of 2010, I contacted her out of the blue on facebook. Initially she was very angry and pretty much let me have it when she wrote me back. But we eventually got to the point where we were exchanging messages almost everyday and we were kind of flirting with each other.

We finally agreed to meet about 2 weeks ago. I went to her house for dinner and we hit it off right away and I ended up staying the night there. It seemed like after all that time we are still in love and it was very romantic.

We are now spending alot of time together and it seems like everything is wonderful. We are always very affectionate and she seems like she is really serious.

I am now older and wiser and have learned from my mistakes. I really love her and having her back is a dream come true for me. I really try to show her that I am a different man now and I try my best to make her feel special and loved.

I guess a part of me feels like this is too good to be true but a part of me also says that we are meant to be together. We have moved very fast in getting back together and it feel sometimes like we are married again. But it feels right for us for some reason.

What's the secret? Because I love this woman more than anything else in the world and I would love get to the point where I can marry her again if things work out. I know what I did still hurts her but I cant change it, all I can do now is do my best to love her with everything I have. 14 years of no contact at all is really long time but we still remember alot of things about eachother.

I want to tell her that I would never hurt her again and that I do love her so much but I dont want to push even though we are getting very close again.

What now?