Am I wrong for this feeling?

SithLord

ll sum it, my X and I, I left her, she moved on back to her X, try going back denied. its been a month and 1 week of NC, i been good with thoughts of her once in a blue, since we did have 3 years together, only natural. I've posted my situation throughout the months.

Today my cousin went into his Girlfriend phone since my X is her new BFF and basically read what she wrote to hsi girlfriend. My X wrote that they realize how much they miss each other in 5 years and love being around each other. Her X has his baby mom and he went back to her, since my X and Her x HONEY moon is over, and my X feels shes in love with him and doesnt want to live with the whats if so she wants the title, so basically he has to girlfriends now. smh. But at the same time, takes the time to talk about me on facebook negatively, i do not search her facebook, people told me. I just laugh at it.

iT STUNG because I felt my last 3 years were a lie and those I Love Yous were fake, I am positive she will call me one day. Let time play its course and let her go through her own bull. I wish that machine was available from the movie PayCheck so I can memory wipe. Ive been positive and not focusing on the negative. im 24 and shes 21. I just SMH to all this.

• Author

I forgot to add, she got with her X in September 3 weeks after we stop talking, didnt even allow herself to heal, i guess it didnt mean nothing.

Bro, just because she got involved with someone quickly doesn't mean that she didn't care or that it was all fake. But it's a normal part of the healing process to feel that way.

• Author

Word Don, I agree with u...Don as guys who ran thru this before, it sucks doing this process and the NC....i laugh at the situation because she has a lot of growing up to do and im letting run into her own trains.