Do i tell him i love him before i move away?

Okay here's the deal i am head over heels in love with my ex and the thought of being with someone else just doesn't even register.

Anyway he broke it off with me a couple of months ago because i'm moving away in a few weeks for university and he is staying here. It was a fast moving relationship and i'm confused as to why he didn't want to take a risk he was the person he chased me to go out with him and told me he loved me frequently and a few days before he finished it he met my parents then a few days later i got a message saying things were getting to serious before i was moving away.

I thought i could get over it but two months on he's still in my thoughts every day and i'm confused as to how he feels. When i first saw him he ignored me and i confronted him he told me he was scared. I then saw him out with another girl which hurt so much but yet i still felt things for him. Then the past few times i have seen him recently he has been 'all over me' so to speak when he would walk past him would touch my arm try and tickle my stomach e.t.c. and i haven't seen him with the girl since and we were supposed to meet for coffee but it never happened because my phone blocked the SMS.

Then the other night i sent him a text saying that he owed me £5 jokingly he replied with 'you can have it sometime soon gorgeous x' which was his little nickname for me but his previous messages were either him not replying or blunt. I have tried 'seeing' other people and i'm always comparing them to him

Which got me thinking do i tell him before i leave that i still love him? Or do i just walk away and take the risk of never finding out? Sorry its so long

Coutour,

I can imagine how torn you must feel. Love can be a torturous distraction. But speaking from my own personal experience, at this point in your life it is sooooo important to create a life and identity of your own separate from a relationship (if possible).

If you don't take steps to insure that you can be independent and self-sufficient person on your own, what would be left to fall back on if a relationship should eventually end and you find yourself on your own again at some point down the road. If you sacrifice your dreams and your potential, you may end up resentful and full of regret.

If there is no way to work out attending university and being with your boyfriend at the same time, then a difficult compromise must be made. You'll just have to weigh the risk and decide which one you can "afford" to loose.

As far as telling him how you feel before leaving, that will also have to be considered carefully. Will it make a difficult decision harder and create more pain for the both of you? Or will it leave him with some hope that when you return there may be a chance of you rekindling the romance? And if so...who should put their life on hold to wait for whom? :(