The dumper wants him back.

Aveenolover

This may be a long story, so bare with me, please! Last year, i had just gotten out of a two year relationship that completely devastated me. i was madly inlove with the guy and he broke up with me and it really messed me up. I'm still kind of messed up from him but im doing better now. Anyway, about 2-3 months after he broke up with me, i started talking to someone else. Lets call him Jeremy. SO, jeremy is a guy i wouldnt normally be attracted to. hes only about 5'1, really no aspirations in life, people say he looks like a "rat", and he plays videogames all day, everyday. Oh well, i like him anyway. Also, i play videogames a lot, myself so it was something we had in common, at least.

I took his virginity. He wanted to be boyfriend/girlfriend, but i wasnt ready to commit. One reason, my ex was still kind of talking to me and he knew of jeremy, and he would tell me things like, "if you ever dated him...id drink draino". He just thought i was way too good for him and didnt want me to "settle". At the time i really cared about his opinion so i didnt want to become official with jeremy because i didnt want it getting back to my ex. However, i thought we still had fun together and he really liked me. About 2-3 months of talking to him, i was getting frustrated because i dont really like friends with benefits and i wanted a boyfriend and someone i could be comfortable with, so i started talking to someone else. Lets call him Pete.

Pete and i talked for a little bit, and we "attempted" sex. And by attempted i mean he came before he even got inside of me. no joke. And im a very sexual person so it really bothered me. i cant be in a sexless relationship:(. So after while i stopped talkign to him as well. I was still kinda talking to jeremy but not as much and we werent hanging out. Jeremy felt like he loved me, and he confessed his love to me. Which i didnt think was possible so i told him he didnt know what love was. i know it was terrible, but i wasnt treating him in a way that i felt deserved to be loved back. i never even kissed him.

After a few months of that, jeremy did something stupid that ticked me off really badly, i cant remember what, and so i stopped talking to him for a long time. i hated him. i ignored him and belittled him. I sound terrible. But, i was still really messed up from my ex and i turned slightly sociopathic. That lasted until about last april or something, when i started talking to him again and i apologized to him and told him really missed hanging out with him. that lasted for a bit but then we kinda just stopped talking again.

Now, i want him. Badly. I cant stop thinking about him. I know he hasnt been with any other girls or SERIOUSLY talked to any. I hear he likes some online girl he met on world of warcraft but she lives like 5 states away. I confessed to him i like him and i want to be with him. and that i'd want to be his girlfriend now and that im finally ready and he says hes not into me like that anymore. I'm stumped. I know we have a lot of things in common and he told me he does still think im hot. I know i burnt him really really badly, but i want to prove that i can be a good person and that i wouldnt treat him like crap. Is there any hope he will ever give me another shot?

He was texting me earlier. he texted first. and telling me he got a new car and stuff. then later he started talking very sexual. i told him to come over and we could sleep together and i would cuddle him. and he was like, Thats it? just cuddle? and i was like, whatever you want. and then hes like, "but were not together, yet". Later on, he said he needed it, wanted it, but it wasnt right [about sex]. so i called him and asked him what he meant, and he said, "look, i'm just not into you like that anymore. I like you as a friend only. i tried to like you as more but i just cant." and i was like well do you still think im hot? and hes like yes but that doesnt mean i want to be with you.

I dont understand why not. he thinks im hot and i know we have plenty of things in common. i hope hes just upset because i hurt him and he can get over it enough to let me try to be a sweet gf to him. Sorry i'm slightly nuts and OCD and cant concentrate on anything else except to have him! What do you guys think? is there any hope he will change his mind?

Also, i kinda got really upset and was like well, just dont text me or anything then anymore. it gives me mixed signals. and hes like, oh, so i cant text you as a friend? and i was like no...i wont be able to like you as just a friend. Did i mess up there? Gah, i need some serious loveshack advice@!!

How old are you, 14? What you need to do is handle it like a woman and move on. Yes you're obsessed and you want what you can't have. I'm sure if you got him back, at some point, you would get bored or whatever and dump him again. Good for him for not getting with you. Leave the guy alone. And don't post back with a crazy, emotional rant about this and that. Move on.

• Author

No, unfortunately im not 14. Its true i want what i cant have. and i'm not going to move on because i gotta have it. Anyway, thats not the advice i was looking for. I just need to know how to get him back. :-D

No, unfortunately im not 14. Its true i want what i cant have. and i'm not going to move on because i gotta have it. Anyway, thats not the advice i was looking for. I just need to know how to get him back. :-D

Why would I tell you that when you act so immaturely and rant on your thread? Not to mention you're totally selfish and self-centered. Maybe you should give us something to work with. ;)

• Author

lol...i cant help but to rant. its not my fault! i suck at organizing my thoughts. And i feel like even with all the ranting im still leaving out a lot of stuff. I am pretty selfish and self-centered, though. but only right now because i'm the only person i have really! Im an amazing gf, I SWEAR IT! :-D. I'm just so used to acting like a douche to a lot of people because its a defense mechanism. i feel "safer" if people dont really know me and i do it to keep people back. But, whenever i get close to people or i find people i WANT to let in, i drop those walls and i treat them fairly. Normally, at least. I want to drop my walls with him and i guess, i need help in reversing the damage i did, if possible. No, i dont want to move on, i really dont. i just want him. I'm extremely picky, and its taken me over a year to get to this point.