After 17 years apart, one for the guys !!

Hi all,

About 17 years ago I broke up with my ex, He is the father of my 18 year old daughter, The reason for the break up was drugs. He was using all the time, I got tired of it so I left him. because my daughter is special needs we had to stay in contact however that lasted not long before there were a pile of court dates due to us not aggreeing with things.

fast forward to 9 months ago, I was talking to him on the phone and found out that his dad was batteling cancer and it was not looking good. I decided to take a trip there and bring my daughter with me.

We ended up getting together for the week that I was there and it was the full week. It felt really good to be with him again. We talked about the past and things that had happened in the past. I was sad for when it was time for me to go but because of work I had to get on th plane. He as well said that he was not looking for anything other then physical and if bothered me that he would stop.. (It so did not bother me)

I just got back from there again and while I was there his mom had insisted that I stay at there home. I said sure not thinking anything, over the weekend we ended up going to my sisters place for a few days. the whole time I was there he was introducing me as his girlfriend, to his friends, when he left the room he always kissed me on the lips, called me nic names.

I know the best thing is to ask him however I kinda chicken out everytime. I am moving out there in Aug of this year so my daughter can stay close to her family. as well I work in a remote camp workinh 21 days straight and 7 days off, Live here and eat her sleep here, so i allowed her to move there until i can get out there.

So with all that »I have explained (nic names, kisses, spending time with his family as well him with mine, introductions as his girlfriend)

What do you guys think..

I think there is no need to think, you just need to hear what he told you:

He as well said that he was not looking for anything other then physical and if bothered me that he would stop.

He even told you that he is so disconnected/disinterested that he can stop the physical whenever you want him to.

The kissing, nicknames and selling you as his "girlfriend" could just be part of his game, and/or to maintain appearances of being a 'nice respectable guy' with the rest of his family.

If you don't mind being part of it, then don't worry about it, don't expect anything more from him...and just enjoy the sex ;)