Ex Boyfriend has a new Girlfriend

Hello you all!!

Sorry this long

I was seeing this guy and we hit it off instantly. We had an amazing connection and he said he had never been with someone as interesting and unique as me. We pretty much adored each other very much. However, the relationship started going on th rocks when I moved to a foreign country (which I am still in right now). This meanrt the relationship turned into a long distance one. My female intuition kicked in when I realised he began ignoring me by not answering my calls and hardly seeing him online. I knew right there that he must be seeing someone. My anger took the best of me and I let him know what a fool he was for constantly ignoring me; that didn't go well and so we broke it off. I sent him a letter afterwards, to express my anger and to let him know about the situation, which he didn't reply but resent me an empty letter and he went on a NC for about 2 months. 4 months after, he starts initiating contact with me (this was in December 2009, and so far only once) and even asked when I was coming back to my country. Here is the thing, he now has a girlfriend which I confronted him about and I thought it was very wierd that he would be interested in knowing when I shall be returning back to my home country.

I really love this guy and the sight of seeing him with another woman in pictures hurts me soooo badly. The one time he initiated to communicate with me, I expressed him the best on his current relationship and I am acting as though it doesn't hurt me and acting like a friend

Do you think I should go NO CONTACT with this guy? (Seeing him with another woman breaks my heart)

And do you think he is going to start missing me when I go NO CONTACT?(I told him I was gonna be returning back to the country in June

What should I do?:(

Thank you

Absolutely totally go No Contact.

Read the guide in my signature.

No Contact is the only way to go.

• Author
Absolutely totally go No Contact.

Read the guide in my signature.

No Contact is the only way to go.

so you are saying I shouldn't aware him exatcly when I shall return to the States ?

I should just return without his awareness just like that and continue the NC ?

I'm thinking he contacted you to see when you'd be returning because he is with someone else and is probably worried about you coming home to that?? Just a thought...seeing how he only contacted you the one time...

And with him being with someone else, 1.) going no contact will benefit you in the long run and 2.) it probably wont even phase him if you go no contact on your end because he is with someone else. Thinking you have to do such a thing in hopes to catch their attention already means they aren't yours to be with in the beginning. I don't mean to come off as harsh, if I am.

I know this is all hard right now and breaks your heart, but in time it will get better. June is several months away and so much can happen/change within that time.

• Author
I'm thinking he contacted you to see when you'd be returning because he is with someone else and is probably worried about you coming home to that?? Just a thought...seeing how he only contacted you the one time...

And with him being with someone else, 1.) going no contact will benefit you in the long run and 2.) it probably wont even phase him if you go no contact on your end because he is with someone else. Thinking you have to do such a thing in hopes to catch their attention already means they aren't yours to be with in the beginning. I don't mean to come off as harsh, if I am.

I know this is all hard right now and breaks your heart, but in time it will get better. June is several months away and so much can happen/change within that time.

No, he knows I am aware of his current girlfriend; he knows very well and I told him I was fine with it and wished him the best with her. But I have been on NC since December because he doesn't have the possibilities to contact me since I changed my number and ignore him when I see him online. I see him online frequently but I don't make him aware of my presence.

He has a girlfriend which he claims to be "passionate" about; so why can't he just avoid me?

This makes me very confused.

Btw, I am acting as though everything is cool and acting like his best friend, I haven't told him how hurt I am. I told him I was very happy and having a great time by partying and flirting with random guys. I can feel something in me telling me he still has hope in us even though he may not be expressing this to protect his ego.

Edited by blowe