If your deeply in love never give a second chance or you will give 100 more too.

Heartbroken09

Heartbroken09

The ramblings of a confused girl madly in love with mr popular

Ok so heres the truth i signed up for this site so long ago under heartbroken when my boyfriend cheated on me the first time. Since then it has been a rollercoaster ride of romance, lying/cheating and some dodgy exs cropping up! But i was never heartbroken...

He is the guy of my dreams and i think its got to the point where i am expecting him to lie/cheat and while it effects me for a while if he did i am soon thinking now i know the truth i can carry on with the realtionship as if it didnt matter. I am so confused id never leave him and know lying/cheating is the worst he would ever do. Some of you will say he has you round his little finger but i dont think he does he knows i am in control, although i do tell him he is lucky to have me stick around for nearly a year v.soon (with only the odd short break up) and his response was your just as lucky to have me. He thinks he is gods gift to woman and as he does have so many wanting him its no surprize he cheats but it was this confidence i loved about him in the first place

Maybe its cause his my first love i dont know just seems 99% i have rose tinted glasses on. The last time he had a massive lie kept it for over half of our relationship came out the other night and its just like why do i love you & not care! argh.

I guess deep down i do belive he loves me wether he lies or cheats but this might just be because im the serious relationship still the other just fun.

I dunno where im going with this one but i can honestly say to everybody no somebody will never change if you give them a second chance your giving them the green light to getting away with whatever they want everytime but if you love them you like me you will stick with them.

Fitness Dude

There's no two ways about it. Without trust you have nothing. There's nothing more important in a relationship.

Trust is like a egg, fragile and impossible to put together once it's broken. It's possible for couples to get past infidelity but it takes so much time and effort from BOTH parties, that is one isn't 100% committed to the healing, it will never work.

Don't give in to him. Don't let him have his cake and eat it too, you're better than that and deserve better. There are 300 million people in our country, you found each other, do you really think he's the only one you'll ever "mesh" with? I doubt it.

Respect yourself and find someone new who will appreciate all you have ot offer and give you the trust you deserve. Believe me, there are guys out there that are trustworthy. Guys who, no matter what, when they fall in love, they will not disrespect you in any way.

Move on, and get away from him ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Author
Heartbroken09

No its not like that im not moaning, i have become like a blank canvus to it all it doesnt seem to bother me anymore, in some ways i have accepted sometimes seeming like the other woman role (even tho its not like that). I do trust him, you have to restart if you give another chance cant keep on past mistakes. Id never leave him love him too much and been with him through too much. He isnt controlling/would never hurt a fly so it isnt a need to get out of quick situation. Understand what you ment about the people in the world situation and maybe there will be somebody else i will bond with in the future but for now im staying put...

It was more of just a warning to the young girls on here asking should they give a second chance etc. If you do dont think they will change, chances are they wont. They just know if they do it again you 2 will love each other even more as you got over the last issue so you will forgive again. Negative blunt mood today lol sorry.