she says she wants to get back with me...

at the end of next semester, which ends in june of next year

she said "i want next semester, but i think its too much time, but i want to"

i told her i probably won't be waiting for her that long,

the reasons:

- she wants time for herself

- she don't want pressures

- she wants time with her girlfriends

- she wants to get better grades at school

• Author

sooo....

what would you guys do?

wait?

dont wait?

try to wait but even like that try with someone else?

kill yourself?

kill her and then yourself?

(joke on the last 2)

the reasons:

- she wants time for herself... and other people.

- she don't want pressures... from your relationship.

- she wants time with her girlfriends... and what do her GFs want to do?

- she wants to get better grades at school... and you make that not possible how?

• Author

she says she doesn't wants a boyfriend right now, she wants to be alone for a while, but that we could see each other some days

Edited by Pentel
  • Author

we talked yesterday, she said "you are the one" and stuff like that, but she said that she wants some time to work on herself,

Live your life,man. If it works out in the future great..if not cool. Focus on yourself and your happiness from here out. If you want to date, do it. If you feel like hanging out with her during her "break" do it. Just don't pressure her to move her timeline at all. Go out and have fun.. you're free now that you have her answer. :cool:

• Author
i mean honestly, your in college right?

yer ****ed. but she might come back. you should act accordingly

She isn't acting accordingly...

Pentel, the fact that you HAVE to ask the LS says everything. Think about it.

If you were sure she was the one, you wouldn't have to ask anyone. You would know it and act accordingly.

at the end of next semester, which ends in june of next year

she said "i want next semester, but i think its too much time, but i want to"

i told her i probably won't be waiting for her that long,

the reasons:

- she wants time for herself

- she don't want pressures

- she wants time with her girlfriends

- she wants to get better grades at school

You shouldn't wait AT ALL.

And I disagree that you should hang out at all with her.

If someone tells you this you cut bait and move on. If they find they have made an error and want the relationship they WILL come to you and they WILL tell you.

If not then they were never going to anyway - you just simply do not impact their life, their mind, or their heart.

Rest assured that is she met a man she thought was her ultimate she wouldn't put HIM on the back burner.

Don't ever settle for being a back burner guy.

LucreziaBorgia

If someone insulted my emotions and my intelligence with an offer to be a 'back burner' girl, I'd tell them to f*ck right off. I know you want to see the good in it, but it really is the lowest priority you can give someone without outright dumping them.

the reason im actually kinda ok with it, cause i need some time too to get my heart to heal,

Then do what you should do and heal -- ALONE.

Don't use that an excuse to be downgraded and shifted to the lowest of priorities in ANYONE else's life.

You aren't doing yourself any favors at all by accepting this and OBVIOUSLY you are somewhat wrapped up in it or you wouldn't be posting here

yeah don't do what I did: beg to keep it going one more semester and (and then got dumpped when she starts grad school and replaced me with new pHd guy, yet she feels 'hurt' when i defriended her.) If I could do it all over again. I would've just said we're through and cya after she gave me the "i want a break crap'', start looking for something new. You only live so long. Don't let other people walk all over you. (Then I saw eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and 500 days of summer and felt like crap for months.)