Help

crims0ncha0s

[color=darkred][font=century gothic]Ok i was dating the guy fred 3 years ago. He promised that someday he would come back for me. I waited a year then decided to move on. I am now dating and living with a guy named Joe. A couple weeks ago Fred called and said he was ready for me now. He wants to come get me. I have been talking to him and i saw him behind Joe's back. Joe knows i have talked to him a few times. Anyways when i saw Fred again, all of my old feelings came back. I missed him alot, but then i cannot get it out of my mind that he left me in the first place, which i did talk about that to him and he said he was sorry and that he wished that he would have talken me with him in the first place. Well, i am not sure who i should be with. Please Help![/font][/color]

• Author
crims0ncha0s

He left me because he said he wanted to get things ready for me. He said he wanted the best life for me. During that time he did get a house and open his own business.

Just A Girl2

You wrote:

He left me because he said he wanted to get things ready for me. He said he wanted the best life for me. During that time he did get a house and open his own business.

Can you give some more information?

Where did he leave to? Did he end things with you but remain living in the same town/city? Or did he have to leave some foreign country you were living in to go off to another city/country? Or did he leave the place you both lived in to go somewhere else in the city to do all this?

Maybe there are more details here that we don't know about, but I don't understand why, if you love someone, you have to break up with them and hurt them because you want to go off and become established for a future life together. Couldn't he have done what he had to do to buy his home and open a business while STILL having you in his life back then? Why did he have to break your heart and end things in order for him to accomplish these things?

And frankly, I think it's rude of him to waltz back into your life after 3 years and try to steal your heart away from the guy you're dating/living with. He seems to have a lot of nerve, if you ask me.

When he ended things with you, did he give you any explanation as to WHY he was ending things? Did he say to you something to the effect of "I must end things so that I can work hard and get US set up for the future"...or did he really give you no reason at all?

I wonder why it's taken him 3 yrs to contact you again.......why didn't he contact you sooner?

How is your relationship with the guy you're with now? Does he treat you good? How long have you been together?

• Author
crims0ncha0s

OK before he left he was living with me and so was his brother. They both left to go to Texas. When they left they didn't have anywhere to there and he didn't want to put me in that position. Which i was like ok. We continued to talk through phone calls and email. Then they eventually just stopped. So i waited alittle longer and gave up on him.

He said he has been looking for me for awhile i have moved several times since he lived with me. He found me by finding my father and he gave him my number and that kind of stuff.

There was really no reason of why or how things ended they just kinda did. I do not think it was suppose to end both of us just got busy.

My relationship now, well i have been friends with him for a few years. i have been with him for a year. I am not sure how it is going or if it is going. We have been arguing a little lately. Mainly because he is a procrastinator and about a few other odds and ends.

do you think you'll always regret it if you don't give the texas guy a chance?

do you think you'll always regret it if you break up with your current bf?

this is a tough choice...

-yes

just to have a reason to go back to Fred? You have been seeing him behind your b/f back. Who are you in love w/ Fred or Joe? I can understand that Fred had to get some things taken care of and felt like it would bring you down if you went along, but how can you be sure he will not leave you again? And, three years is a long time. Sounds like you are not in love with Joe. The best advice I can tell you is to follow your heart.

• Author
crims0ncha0s

Yes, i think i would regret not going with Fred. I also think i would regret not giving Joe a chance.

No actually, i have not been starting the fights, Joe has.

I really don't know if he would leave me again and i asked him this too. Of course he said that he wouldn't and promised. Then asked me if i would marry him, again. He did ask before he left.

I think that may be my problem my heart and mind conflicting.

They say go with your gut, when your heart and mind are at odds.

Wow, what a story.