Hypocrite..?

FoxiBlondi

Thanks for replying to my recent post, Now I have yet another problem I think your expertise could help me out a lot!

OK here goes my statement in questioning...

Me and my x-b/f broke up, (I broke up with him, and it all seemed to be on good terms and we were still the best of friends), But now that he has a new g/f he doesn't speak to me, even though when i had a b/f i still talked to him and hung out with him (which my b/f at the time did not like very much, but i thought it was worth it for our friendship). I told him I wanted him back but he said no and acted really weird and told his girlfriend every word I said like he was trying to make her jealous or something of a sort. He used to always say when we were together that he was totally against gossiping and rumors, and that he thought it was completely immature, but now he is gossiping and saying bad things about me to everyone. :mad: I'm really confused, Why does he even bother saying bad things about me if he's happy and in a relationship? Does this mean he still cares or the total opposite? I'm baffled by his completely different personality, It seems as if it's not even him, What does it mean? :confused: ... Please help!

Cheers-CT

Sorry, a break up is a break up. Seldom can a friendship of any meaningful dimension be successful when one or both begin new relationships. You saw the complications that resulted in your situation.

Just face the fact that some friendships aren't meant to be forever...that's why you enjoy them moment by moment when they are active. Let it go. That's what life is all about.

He's saying bad things about you because he's immature and because he needs to feel better about not being with you anymore. It gets real complicated so just don't worry about it. Stay out of his life and he will no longer have the need to do so.

Enjoy your next relationship and celebrate the days that you are happy.

Nobody likes their gf/bf to still be friends with any ex's. It's just too sensitive a ground.

In my opinion, clean cuts are best - break up, bye bye, nothing more. It doesn't require being rude or never talking to him again - simply make it clear that you'd rather he not contact you.

Meanwhile, you're free to look for new friends & bfs! hurray!

good luck,

-yes