How can I get my ex-love back?

FoxiBlondi

I broke up with my ex b/f/love a few months ago, it was my choice, I thought i had found someone who "loved me more" (call him OTHER). Me and my ex were the BEST of friends, and he said he understood and would always be there for me. Well, Now that me and OTHER broke up I found myself wishing i had my ex-love back. I told him (Called and confessed...emailed...) But i was rejected :( (he found someone new... but he did'nt say they were in love.) But now he isn't even my friend.. things are completely different between us, 2 the point where he doesn't want to talk to me. I want to just accept it for what it is but i feel like im really missing out on a GREAT relationship (love OR friend wise). Is there a way to help him to forgive me? all of my friends say just to give him time and he'll come through (he did say i was his first love/kiss/girlfriend) So do you have any extra advice? As of now i'm bidding my time and im not really interested in anyone else. I really seriously miss his company alot. Any suggestions? :confused: (By the way... he is a Cancer and i am a Virgo)

quankanne

doesn't sound like the recipe for getting someone back, telling him (or her) that you've found someone who can love you better, then running back to that person once you've broken up with the other person. At best, you look fickle. At worst .... well, a cold heart witch. Why would anyone want that back in their life? Even if he decided to try to make a go of it with you, there would always be the worry or fear that he's not good enough for you and that's the kiss of death for any relationship.

Chalk it up to a learning experience and let him go in peace. If you're lucky, he'll feel that your friendship is worth renewing, but don't bet on it.

I'm sure he's already forgiven you. But no man alive wants a girl who breaks up with him to get with a guy who she thinks "loves him more" (and just how did you measure that???), breaks up with the new guy, and wants to come back?

In the private business sector, it is pretty rare that a company will rehire somebody who leaves "for a better job," gets fired or quits from it and wants to come back.

You just don't jerk people's feelings around like you did. Your committment to him was obviously zero and if he were even to entertain seeing you again he would be frightened out of his wits that you would pull this again. No sane man wants to be put through hurt and rejection twice.

Now, there was an excellent reason you left this guy. You wanted more than he was willing to give you. So instead of just trying to get back with him because he's a known quantity, even though he wasn't acceptable to you before, why don't you go find a guy who you can really care about a lot, who you can truly commit to and who will love you as you want to be loved.

Don't jerk your old guy around. It seems he's smart enough not to allow you to do this anyway. I'm not faulting you for thinking you want him back...but you left him for a good reason before and that reason is still there I'm sure.

Continue your search for Mr. Right and good luck!

• Author
FoxiBlondi

Wow, thanks aton for the advice/opinions... I totally learned my lesson on this one. I hope eventually we get back together...If he really meant it when he said he "loved" me.. then love can work through/out anything. But then again if we don't i soppose the sun still shines...eventually. :(