Hard to move on...

Editor's Note: This was originally posted as a response to Brazilian Affair turned sour. HELP!!.

I can understand what you are going through. I have been married a little over 4 years and thought it was overall a really good marriage. We both got along so great, of course all relationships have their ups and downs and our down started last September when my sisters called me and told me they thought he was cheating. It was terrible. I told him a week later what they thought. He replyed "I feel sorry for you that they would do that to you". That was it!! I felt he would respond by being mad. Then I started to wonder myself. My job requires alot of travel, etc. The only thing I know so far is that he goes to strip clubs more than I ever knew. It is very hard to deal with this.

On top of what happened and the accusation from my family and them harrassing me about it. I cut them off for 2 months, then I had a business trip to Africa for 2 weeks. Upon return he picked me up at the airport and drove me home to a house that he emptied and took what he wanted. I told him we needed to talk and he just started crying and ran out the door saying your family did this to us. Sense then he never wanted to talk to me. He did the same as your girlfriend and would rarely respond to email, etc. It has been terrible! I love him so much. I just cannot understand why he will not talk to me. Believe me I understand the pain. I did not know what to do after my sisters accused him and they would not correct the situation so he said he just had to get out. He eventually filed for divorce because he found out I was over at my sisters one day. I am not even talking to them at this point I am so angry about all their accussations and no proof. I am having a very hard time to how he is treating me. He did take me home for Christmas in between all of this, but we stayed in seperate rooms of his parents house. I refused to stay in the same room when he will not even see me when we are in Texas. My ego has hit rock bottom, even though I look better than ever. He is amazed of the change in me and told me I looked awesome, plus I bought a new BMW. I needed to do something nice for myself.

Maybe you and I can share thoughts. Anyone out there that has suggestions. He did email me this past week saying he was going to 2 councelors this week and would get back to me. It is killing me but for the first time I am not responding. I have acted so desperate and have called, emailed, etc and no reply. My thought this week. I will give him a little dose of his medicine he has given me. I think, just as your girlfriend it is cruel to do this to someone you love. He tells me he loves me, but really would you do that to someone you love? I know I sure would not! I keep telling myself as others tell you, to move on. Right now I have guys asking me out all the time and I cannot accept because I still love him. I am lost with what to do any words.

PLEASE HELP!

I forgot to say he would not tell me where he lived. I had to figure it out. His reasoning was he did not want my sisters to bother him becaus he found out they were going to hire a Private Eye on him.