Does she still care?!

Hi all,

I split up with my ex girlfriend of 2.5 years in August last year and regretted it ever since We are both 23. The day after I did it I went away for a few weeks and couldn't contact her to tell her that I was so very wrong. We have stayed in touch and have met eachother a few times since. Each time we have met we have had a connection still and after christmas she said that she wanted to maybe try again. She then started seeing someone else for a while which put that out of the picture. She has now split with him too.

Last week, I asked her down to this party and we ended up sleeping together, which was fantastic. I know that she likes me as a person and still has feelings for me but hates what I did to her and seems unable to forget that. I do still love her and dont know what to think. We live apart but are moving practically next to eachother in a month. How do I approach the situation, should I call her to talk about it and tell her or just accept it for a great night!? Help!

Thanks

You should call her and then let the relationship re-evolve slowly into something nice, if you think that's possible. She's already expressed an interest before in giving it another try.

And you should definitely stop taking whatever it was you were on when you made the dumb decision to break up with her. What were you thinking???