What is YOUR thougth?

When do you know when it is time to stop trying to make a relationship happen? My ex boyfriend and I have been for a few years. However, we act as if we date. I have feelings for him and by the way he acts I believe tit is mutual. A large amount of effort is contributed in order for us to get together to see one another.The clarifications have not been determined of what is going on. I am clueless. I have not talked to him in a few weeks. He generally calls me. I think that his job has left him very busy, but yet I am not sure. I am not naive by any means. I would appreciate any comments. i hope that I will get quite a few opinions on this post, where I did not on my last one. Thank you to those that choose to reply to my situation.

Lilyann :confused:

Talk to him about your feelings

Please give details: How long you were dating, why you broke up and so forth. This way we can provide you with better advice. Thank you

• Author

I hope this helps. We dated for a little under a year. We broke up mutually. We have continued communication through seeing each other in person, emails, and phone calls. Although we have dated other people we have still commuicated with each other over the past 5 years. However, it seems like we are dating without the commitment. I have not talked to him in a few weeks, but I have received on the service emails. Your opinion would be helpful. Thank You.

LilyAnn R/