contacted the dumpee he didnt respond to my email AWESOME

dopaminefiend7

dopaminefiend7

so to those that said he wouldnt respond...you win...f*ck....i feel torn some suggested i make a personal appearance to see him what do i do now please help im not ready to give up but mostly i cant believe he blew off such a heartfelt letter...i feel torn....what do i dooooooooo

• Author
dopaminefiend7

hi hopesndreams will u please read my previous threads i am really interested in what i did wrong .....i want to cry but it juswt wont happen...

For once I don’t even know if I really want to be in a relationship. Anyways just know that my backing out was nothing to do with you personally not that it matters now, but I hope there is still a chance we can be one day be friends.

This was in the letter. What response were you looking for from him?

• Author
dopaminefiend7

anything...HE was the one that started to show signs he was about to run or dump me...im just the one that followed through with it..i figured if anything he would be relieved i wasnt upset with him for starting to back out (perhaps im assuming too much) i figured he would be glad we were on the same page and that i wasnt EXPECTING anything from him for once...but this response has totally thrown me for a loop? so he DID want a relationships and I f*cked it up? he cant be my friend because he has feelings wtfffffffffff....i am so loooooost

Be honest with yourself and him. If you want him back, tell him, he can't read your mind. Put the pride aside and let him know your thoughts and feelings, no games, just tell him like it is. Be prepared for it to go either way though, he may have just had enough, but you don't know that, unless you speak to him.

Didn't you email him just today after 1 month of NC on your part? Maybe he hasn't even received it. It's unreasonable to expect a response immediately. Give it some time.

ReturnToSender

Well..give him time to respond. You had time to write the letter afterall... If he doesnt reply then well...I dont know what to say. But I know that before I write something that means anything to me, I take my time to think about it..and I end up writing about 100 drafts of it before I actually send it.

At least give him time to read and digest and reply..if hes going to reply at all, at least youll know he put some thought into it.

Chrome Barracuda

NO MAN wants to be asked to still be friends after being dumped???

What is the point of trying to contact of contacting this man if you dropped him in the first place?

Let it go and move on.

Maybe he is putting some thought into what you are saying and does not want to respond and say the wrong thing back to you ... Give him time to think and respond to you. I normally think about it for a bit then respond back

(happened in both my old relationships) One time it took my ex of 14 years over a week to reply

• Author
dopaminefiend7

yeah if he doesnt respond i dont even know what to think anymore...seriously why doesnt he just delete me from the myspace and fb accounts and just cut me off if hes that upset...when i brok eup with him he didnt respond then...seriously even a pissed off response is better than no response for me at this point at least ill know where hes at with it an dbe able to just move it on down the road....love sux

yeah if he doesnt respond i dont even know what to think anymore...seriously why doesnt he just delete me from the myspace and fb accounts and just cut me off if hes that upset...when i brok eup with him he didnt respond then...seriously even a pissed off response is better than no response for me at this point at least ill know where hes at with it an dbe able to just move it on down the road....love sux

You broke up with the guy so in my opinion i don't think he owes you any type of response. I'd say just leave him alone. And if he does contact you, well who knows.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but i wouldn't give my ex the satisfaction of a response back even if its a hate mail. To me silence is the best revenge.

• Author
dopaminefiend7

again...the majority of you im sure didnt read my first thread...HE is the one who got scared and didnt call for days and then weirded out and didnt wanna make plans to hang...i just took action before he could...lets not visualize me as the main dumper ok...because typically in my situation as i have said before i am ALWAYS the dumpee...this is all very uncomfortable for me to be in this dumper position..

Just as a side, it would probably be easier for everyone to keep up with the story if you stick to just one thread. The people here are very patient, but expecting everyone to dig up your story in your past threads could be asking a bit much. If you can keep it all together at least everyone has something to start with.

Ok I went back and read some of you previous threads. Wells it seems to me that you broke up with him before speaking to him of the situation. Did you at least try to speak with him about how you felt before jumping into your decision?

And also if he broke up with you 3 previous times, what makes you think he won't do it again. Its probably for the best he hasn't responded. Just live you life and stop worrying if he'll respond or not.

• Author
dopaminefiend7

thanks fofiffs i appreciate you taking the time to look over that...no i didnt talk to him before i impulsively broke up with him..i was all pepped up because of my friends egging me on about how i could hurt the most i did right now if i just got out of it right then...make a clean break...thats why i emailed him today to let him know i was in the wrong for that...he broke up with me at the very beginning which was over a year ago the first two times were within our early stages it wasnt heartbreaking...the last time tho was what really hurt we finally had established we loved each other and was the first time for him to say that and his first real relationship and my longest...the first 2 breakups were when we only knew each other a few weeks and honestly the 2nd one was mutual...i know im all over the place right now haha thanks for keepin up...anyways i wish i could just give up...but so far its not working

thanks fofiffs i appreciate you taking the time to look over that...no i didnt talk to him before i impulsively broke up with him..i was all pepped up because of my friends egging me on about how i could hurt the most i did right now if i just got out of it right then...make a clean break...thats why i emailed him today to let him know i was in the wrong for that...he broke up with me at the very beginning which was over a year ago the first two times were within our early stages it wasnt heartbreaking...the last time tho was what really hurt we finally had established we loved each other and was the first time for him to say that and his first real relationship and my longest...the first 2 breakups were when we only knew each other a few weeks and honestly the 2nd one was mutual...i know im all over the place right now haha thanks for keepin up...anyways i wish i could just give up...but so far its not working

Ok so in your letter it seems like all your asking for is his friendship. Because you did say "For once I don’t even know if I really want to be in a relationship" But after reading some of your responses its like you still want to be with him.

So what were you really looking for if he did respond back to you? would you be willing to just be friends or be back in a relationship?

• Author
dopaminefiend7

yea honestly now i wish i would have been full honest...i was scared and so i first wanted to see if he would be receptive to hearing from me at all before i sent my heart over on a platter ya kno? but it looks like i might have just dug myself deeper...i didnt htink he just wouldnt respond but then again ive been reading over the letter and it does just seem like im breaking up with him again in a nicer way...f*ck this love stuff is hard..

Chrome Barracuda

HHHmmm so you flaggged me for calling you a dope???

Did you not consider I was abbreviating your user name!!!!

I swear some people just dont think before they mouth off to the mods.

give him time, he will probably respond in a couple of days and make you suffer a little since you dumped him although he was showing signs first.... hang in there, everything will be ok :)

yea honestly now i wish i would have been full honest...i was scared and so i first wanted to see if he would be receptive to hearing from me at all before i sent my heart over on a platter ya kno? but it looks like i might have just dug myself deeper...i didnt htink he just wouldnt respond but then again ive been reading over the letter and it does just seem like im breaking up with him again in a nicer way...f*ck this love stuff is hard..

The best thing you can do is just try to move on. And if he really did care about the relationship he would have came and talked to you. Like you said you saw some read flags in the relationship. So maybe its for the best that you ended the relationship.

Give him some time to respond to the email. He's probably still in shock about the break up.

But if it was me and my GF broke up with me and I get a letter like that I would probably not even bother to respond. Thats just my honest opinion if I was put in a situation like that.

If you really wanted to get an honest opinion, you need to show some action instead of words, i.e. go knock on his door and ask if you can talk. If anything he's probably waiting for something like that or at least will say something if you're standing there in the flesh.

• Author
dopaminefiend7

so how many people think i should just go there in person and see what is said? i actually have heard that pretty frequently that the words mean nothing its showing it...im def gonna wait a few days give him some time to respond but i dont know if thats creepy or romantic haha...def one or the other...