Should I or ..

So I thought and thought ..and I FEEL that we will reconcille because of the latest circumstances and maybe because I hope for it. He sent me a message a few days ago..friendly message..how are you..what's up ..how was my trip..( even though he knew how my trip was from my blog )..and i sent him a short message and that's about it. The question is..should I txt him or not? I did the NC for almost a month..blocked him ..im sort of better and i truely know I love him ..I've heard he is a mess ..and even though he was an ass when he left me..I feel that I need to do something,I just don't know If i should send him a message or wait for him to make another move?

This is so frustrating

utterer of lies
So I thought and thought ..and I FEEL that we will reconcille because of the latest circumstances and maybe because I hope for it. He sent me a message a few days ago..friendly message..how are you..what's up ..how was my trip..( even though he knew how my trip was from my blog )..and i sent him a short message and that's about it. The question is..should I txt him or not? I did the NC for almost a month..blocked him ..im sort of better and i truely know I love him ..I've heard he is a mess ..and even though he was an ass when he left me..I feel that I need to do something,I just don't know If i should send him a message or wait for him to make another move?

This is so frustrating

Do not contact him.

so who did what? I'm assuming he was the dumper? In which case yeah NC is what you should do. Wait for the next move.

• Author

yeah ..he was the dumper and as far as i know him..his not going to make a move because he's stuborn......great

yeah ..he was the dumper and as far as i know him..his not going to make a move because he's stuborn......great

A man is NEVER too stubborn to go after what he really wants. If he wants you he will contact you and he will tell you he wants you back. If he doesn't say those words he is just teasing you. You don't want a tease, you want a man.

• Author

He keeps sending "me" mixed signals..like a friend of mine told me ( i have him on ignore and deleted everything ..and yesterday I blocked his blog ) that he's been really strange lately.Keep listening to Damien Rice and other slow songs ( he's with metal and gore stuff )..and my friend then showed me that he had a profile picture I made him last december ( for 2 weeks he had a picture with him and his friend ).Im not taking this for granted ..im not making hopes..well there is a little hope ..but ..lol..yeah I want a man..he could be a man if he had the balls and I know he waits for me to txt him that's why im having doubts ...this sucks.

Like Dr House once said He's a wuss, part whimp part puss:laugh: Im glad today I can laugh..yesterday It was hell.