Need Help Really Bad

AndyDarlington2

AndyDarlington2

Me and my girlfriend have dated for nearly 4 years, we have broke up a few times but got back together, we have been dating for 2 years non stop and she broke up with me yesterday. While she was in GA I went to a ballgame and sat beside this girl i know, all I did was sit and talk to her but other people told my girlfriend that me and that girl were hugging each other and left together. than that girl tells my girlfriend that i have been flirting with her all the time and wanting her to come over. Now I have flirted with her occasionally but I did not hugg, kiss, or leave with her but my girlfriend doesn't believe me so she broke up with me. She said if I really want her back than I would have to prove it. what should I do?

Tell the girl you sat next to that you are with ______ (your girlfriend) and that you are in love with her (if that's true). Apologize for any flirting and for putting out wrong signals.

Then let her know that you think it would be best if you guys did not hang out anymore as it's a hardship on your realationship. then tell your girlfriend what you did.

If that is not sufficient for her, why not ask HER what you should do.

Best luck.

Well, first of all, I have experienced the on-again/off-again kind of relationship before. And they usually don't work out. :( Two people that take their relationship seriously don't break things off because of a rumor - without trying to work things out together. If she's mad at you because of things she thinks you did, and doesn't know you well enough to not believe them, then you guys have trust issues. And you will need to work on that.

If you haven't done anything wrong that would merit her breaking up with you AND you really want to save your relationship with her then I think that you need to tell her how you feel about her and you that you don't want to lose her. Write her a letter, tell her the things you love about her and your relationship.

Tell her little things you've never told her before or never thought to tell her before...maybe make a list, and tell her the reasons you would never want to break her trust, because you've got more in her than you could ever find in anyone else...I'm assuming here that you 1. do have things to put on a list and 2. Do think that she's better than any other girl out there.

Just a suggestion, whatever you do...make sure it honestly comes from your heart.

Good Luck!

• 2 months later...
lilmissbrunette

hey there~

I'm kinda going threw the same thing as you are. so maybe we can help each other. see i have been dating this guy for a yr and i have people coming up to me telling me that he still talks to his x-g-f and things.. well she is my x- best friend and i really don't know what to believe because she is going around saying that she is talking to him and he tells me know..

To help you prove to her.

Tell her what u feel, tell her that u can make all this up and make her understand what really happened. if she trusted you enough she would understand that rumors our rumors and everyone will start them just to see what they can do. thats really what everyone does. is start rumors because they don't have a life of there own.. but if u did do that.. u have to suck it up and take the consequences

ttyl write back :)

PamelaMcCoy

I once listened to a Zig Ziglar seminar on relationships. In it, Ziggy basically said that you have to work at fidelity. He said that he works at avoiding any situations where he might give himself the opportunity to cheat. For instance, he does not stay in the same hotel when he travels with female co-workers, etc. Perhaps your girlfriend's friend was receiving the wrong signals from you? Either way, you are at fault for not being more perceptive. I would agree with Sketchy, that you should tell you girlfriend's friend that you are not interested, and apologize for sending the wrong signals. Only, I would suggest saying it where your girlfriend can hear you saying it. That way, no one can twist the stories around.