Reconnecting with her

superunknown

2 months ago, me and my girlfriend decided to split up. We had been bugging eachother, and bickering more, and just generally getting on eachothers nerves because we spent so much time together. Initially, it was a mutual break, but then I wanted her back, but she felt that we were making the right decision by splitting up. cue the emotional band parade.

Despite my crippled esteem and fearful future, I was good and tried my best to stick to the no contact rule. so we cut to a few weeks later(which is just under 2 weeks ago now), I get a tearful phone call from my ex, who said she really needed to see me. she drove to my hometown, and said she realised that she still loved me and didnt want to throw it all away (she hadnt said anything for a while as i was going through an intense university period, and i needed to concentrate.) i was a bit confused, but delighted nonetheless. so we decided to get back together, and try to mend our relationship, but take it very slowly.

I am so grateful that we got back together, it feels good that she wanted me back and I fully agree with taking it slowly. However, it seems that she's being a little, well, not cold, but, quiet...I suppose that it has only been less than 2 weeks since we got back together. its just she used to be very affectionate, but there's very little bodily contact atm. when I kiss her on the cheek, she gives me a big smile back, but it seems that she feels a little awkward about giving it back. maybe she feels awkward about hurting me. perhaps she wary about hurting me in the future.

It's strange because theres nothing more I want to do than pick her up, kiss her, and tell her I love her with all my heart. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for her to feel 100% comfortable with me again. taking it slowly is hard, because were at different speeds. I dont want to force her feelings, but I want her to know how much I love her. I dont want to drive her away from me again, but its driving me crazy that I cant hold her hand or kiss her...i know, i know, were takin it slow, but its just so frustrating!

I'm tryin to be just as patient as possible, and not clingy or needy (never my style). but i love lynda, and i dont wanna drive her away.

is there anyway i could show her I love her, without me seeming too pushy and forceful?