Deserves a second chance but needs help!!

destin4love

here is my problem...

there is this guy who i am good friends with.well over a year ago we met and went out for a short period of time.come to find out he was not wanting anything serious at that period because of another girl in the picture so we decided to be friends instead.well us being friends turned into steamy encounters and the talk of dating came back into the picture.well only problem is a girl i know knew how to win him over before i had a chance to get him and well they went out and then now he is single once again.

i am here today to ask for advice.i think i deserve another chance to make our friendship something more.but i need help to let him realize it.we have been talking about it but not much more than shallow conversations have went on. no depth and no me explaining why i deserve this chance.

i do not want the whole "drop him and move on" lectures.i have heard so much of those that it makes me sick.

i want to know how i can get my second chance and how i can get him back.i know in my heart that if he and i weren't meant to be then we would not be back to where we are now which is the dating talk.

i must know how to win him back and convince him to give it one more try.

please help!!!

For somebody to be interested in dating you, there's got to be friendship...which you have with him....but there also has to be some edge of passion. Initial passion is a buring desire to get to be with someone and to get to know them better.

If you slobber all over this guy and stay on his case, you won't get anywhere. There won't be a chance in hell of him being interested in you. Your only chance is to do just the opposite of what you think you need to do.

If he is even slightly interested in you, telling him you are interested in someone else or are going to be dating others will drive him absolutely nuts. If that doesn't move him at all, then he's not interested and you should go your merry way anyway.

There is no good reason to beat a dead horse, which is what you don't want to hear. But it seems you have made it very clear what you want from him and he has not responded. Now you must take extraordinary steps, which I have set forth above.

Remember, love = friendship (90 percent), respect (8 percent) and passion (2 percent). You have to gain all those from him to get him to fall for you and stay there.

Passion may be 2 percent but it's an essential element. You've got to work on the respect and passion areas and you can't throw yourself in his face to do that.

Now go for it!

Turn up at his apartment wearing nothing but an overcoat and steamy red lingerie. Ask if you can get changed at his apartment and proceed to take off the overcoat and change into nice formal evening wear and then declare you have a hot date and leave.

That'll slay him

Oliver

HokeyReligions

Next time you are talking just tell him "I'm tired of talking - lets go out on a date" and take it from there