should i go for it?

opie_wonder

i have this gurl... im lost on what to do... i love her to death and i couldnt imagine life without her. she is a person i could see growing old with and marrying. but i could also see me screwing it up and losing it all. we've been friends since the 7th grade and shes done so much for me, and id like to think i have also done things for her. we've dated twice, she broke up with me once and we called it off once. but i dont know wat to do. we've talk together about this and we dont know wat to do... we feel the same but we dont want to risk it... well should we.

i need your help. TONY u always know wat to do...i need ur help

OPIE

True love is effortless. The less you do for it the more of it you have. Always remember this.

Do nothing at all but be yourself. Have patience. Compliment her once in a while. Tell her how special she is to you once in a while. Tell her how beautiful she is once in a while. Tell her she is the most special person in your life once in a while. And, once in a while, go out with somebody else.

• Author

tony u speak of wisdom but i have already known this fact and facts and i have tken them into account... i am already acting all of that out... i am talking to her right now and we are talking of this very subject... but we are still at a lose. thank u very much though.

OPIE

If you are still at a loss, back off. Perhaps the relationship was not meant to be. If it was, it will rekindle at a later time. Don't force it.