confuse

Hi,

There is one thing that makes me to think alot about it and I honestly don't know which is good or bad:

Lot of my dates always contact or call me after we have not date anymore or have seen each other for a while? And in some how doesn't work out anyway....I don't understand guys.......are they just want to make sure of something?

Please makes it clear for me 'cause some of the guys I re-date w/ but I just feel uncomfortable and I feel like that I'm to easy (I'm not old fashion). the guys I dated them (only two) again but it didn't go well.....there is some strange in the air as well I can feel it from the guys' side! So I think its a bad idea to date a guy again after you have not seen the guy in a while or got off from each other.......but they keeping contact/call me.

Please help me to make this clear for me and want to know your suggestions about re-dating....what should I do!?

I'm not really one to talk, but I guess it just depends. You have to look at how you felt about them to decide if you wanna try again. I mean...why did you quit seeing them in the first place, etc...

well, some of them just cut off inn the air and other time we just end it in the air.......I just don't know what they are thinking........

I'm so confuse....but do yuo think that its a good a idea to date them again...it just seem like they don't appreciate the second chance. which makes me to feel that I'm too easy w/ guys....am I (I didn't do anything crazy things w/ them).

Thank you!

It just depends...I have....

But you run the risk of remembering why you broke up with them the first time...