Is he Using me again?¿?

Babygurlll

Ok... My name is Jennifer Im 17 from Ky...

About 5 1/2 years agao I met this guy through a friend, he was the sweetest thing in the world, we started hanging out everyday! and b4 hed gotten his liscense he would ride his bike about a mile in the hot summer sun just to see me! we did everything together...

and then back in july of 2000 we started dating through a strange train of events! I had, had a long term b/f b4 that but for some strange reason this was different! in My eyes things were going great!, we never faught or fussed, then in Sept of 2000 i got a phone call from a friend that said "Brandons not ready for a relationship" and he ends up leaving me...

I was devistated, i loved him very much and not only that I gave him my virginity thinking i could trust him w/ something so special! and a week later he leaves me! w/ a lame A** excuse like IM NOT READY!...

well to make a long story short, a year and 1/2 went by and were talking again! about every day now... Im finally getting to the point where im just enjoying my best friend back! but this also has its downsides... every since he left me the first time ive never been able to get over him! everwhere id go id hope to see him out... or id day dream about him constantly no matter who i was with!

this is happening seems like 24/7 now, those old feelings of love i had for him in the past are back and just as worse as ever! I want to tell him that i love him again but im scared to let him know how i feel! we've been intimate here lately as well... i know i love him and want to be w/ him, but should i take the risk in telling him this and losing our friendship again! cause if that happend that would killl me... or is there an easier way?¿?

please if anyone thinks hes just using me again... and that i should just walk away and try and move on please help me, or should i tell him this and risk everything?

u'r 17... so 5.5 years ago u were 11 and a half, right? and u lost your virginity at that time? woh... i got nothing to say right now...

-yes

• Author

well technically you missunderstood what i said but! no in 2000 when i lost my virginity i wasnt 11... i met him when i was 11! and we were best friends! i was 15 1/2 when i lost my virginity to him! thats not that bad in my opinion!

that sounds better.

and .... i would tell him. it sounds like u'll regret it later on if you don't tell me him anything now... But as part of the "talk", ask him if he's READY =)

-yes

You had to learn the hard way. You had sex with someone you cared about and it ended. You now need to pick up the pieces and move on. Why go back for more bad treatment?