I Need Help

I recently have rekindled a friendship with an ex girlfriend. We dated off and on for four years, had a bad break up and were never able to be friends afterward. It had been nearly two years since I last talked to her and she had gotten married and had a child.

I have dated since then and have never found anyone else as good as her. I have tried letting that go but just can't. Anyway, our recent conversations have suggested she still has real strong feelings for me. She even told her husband that she still loves me. I want her back so bad but I don't want to ruin a marriage or be a home-wrecker.

I myself come from parents that divorced due to a "home-wrecker" and I know there are a lot of variables at stake. We both agree that we still have feelings for each other. I am tempted to just try and force myself to ignore those feelings and leave it be for the sake of her marriage. It is so hard though when the both of you want each other. Should I be holding on to these feelings and recognize we are meant to be together or should I just walk away? If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

If you are so hell bent on not being a homewrecker, what do you think your response to this situation ought to be?

The lady is married. She made the decision to be so and she has to face the consequences.

Give her your phone number and tell her that if she's ever divorced and available to give you a call but not until. Let her know you're not about to get in the middle of a lot of chaos.

Meanwhile, why would you want to be used by a woman who finds it convenient for you to be around just in case her marriage fails...or if she want to make her husband jealous. People do that all the time.

In addition, she has a child with this man and therefore is bonded to him in that way forever.

Move on, my friend, and go find an unmarried lady who is free of encumbrances.

[color=violet][/color][font=courier new][/font] :):):) Hi my name is Jennifer from Ky... I just wanted to say that from the looks of the situation you both are wanting each other back! that its not just you! if you both truely love one another enough then go for it, the both of you! everyone makes mistakes even marrying the wrong person but you can fix some mistakes! so if you really love her and she really loves you! go after her! ;)

• Author

Jennifer,

Thanks for the response. I wish it were that easy. I would give anything to be back with her. She decided that though she had the opportunity to do it over she would be with me, that is not somethng she feels she can do. I am kind of at a dead end. I guess I have decided myself that I need to move on and finally let her go. Love come in a lot of different forms and I will just have to find another one to love a little differently next time. Thanks again for all your input.

Regards.