Some What of A Second Chances, but not sure

I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years. We moved in about 2 years ago. During the past year the relationship has been a bit rocky. We argued over stupid things, but I kinda took it to a different level. I would become stubborn and not wanna make up. At times I would also tell her I want to break up(which was how I felt at the time). Too make a long story short, we had a fight about a month ago. We didn't speak to each other for 2 weeks, then my girlfriend went away to visit family for a week. During that period, I called, e-mailed, and IMed her. We kinda patched things up. When she returned, she told me she stopped loving me to the degree she used to. She says it's hard for her to be emotional with me. She is afraid of the roller-coaster ride that I put her through. During that one week period while she was on vacation, I did alot of thinking and soul searching and I realized I was very mean, unloving, un-boyfriend like to her. I really regret all the stuff I did and I know I changed. I know I changed back to the person I used to be when we first began dating and going out. I really love my girlfriend and I want to show her things have changed. She used to be so happy and loving with me and I to her. Currently we kinda hug and kiss. I have to initiate all emotional contact with her, which is basically the hugging and kissing. I do tell her I love her and I miss her and that I hope one day she'll love me again in return. Is there anything I can do to show her how important and special she is to me? I don't want to overwhelm her with affections if she is not ready to accept them, but its very hard not to be loving. I'm just expressing what I feel for her, its hard not to feel loving towards a person you believe is your soulmate, love, and best friend! Any advice? Thank you

1) Apologize for what you did before

2) Don't do it again

3) Treat her nicely

4) Be patient

5) Learn never to take your partner for granted again!

Until you are ready, you won't make any permanent change and this lady knows that.

What she does know is how crappy you've treated her and she doesn't want to go through that again.

Do everything Debster said above and be sure you take things slow. If you fall back to your old behavior it will be over for good.

It seems to be pretty normal for people to take their partner for granted after a period of time. That's when trouble starts. Every single day has to be magical and you have to appreciate that this other person is giving the ONLY life they will ever have on this planet to you. You have to be in awe of that.

If and when I decide to give the ONLY life I will ever have, from now until eternity, to someone to be their partner and they ever for a moment DARE to take me for granted or treat me with lack of respect or consideration...it's over. Time is precious and in these times it can be over at any moment.

Carpe deim!