help me??

Hi all...now my ex. gf is sort of goin to me again, kind of a second chance i would see it ...

However, I know that the thought of her ex. bf still lingers somewhere in her heart. Wana ask u all, is there anyway or rather, anything i can do to help her get past her memories so that she can be truly mine..?? (e.g. spend more time with her? I always did..)

I know time is a healing factor, but if her ex. keeps contacting her, she will never let go...i think....

help me.. :(

Relax and don't try to control the situation. The harder you work at it the less likely things will happen your way.

Discuss your concerns with her. If you have a committed relationship with her, she needs to drop the ex altogether and move forward with her life. If she isn't committed to you, she is entirely free to talk to the ex or any other man on the planet and you have no say in that whatsoever.

So accept reality and be OK with it. If you're cool, this lady will notice that and be impressed. If you're uptight and insecure, she will notice that as well and be driven away.

Women gravitate to men who are self-assured and confident. Get those qualities and stop caring so much if she goes back to her ex. If she does, there are, at this moment, 586,443,589 other single, eligible women worldwide you can pursue in her absence.

Sorry, now it's 586,471,293. The number varies by the second.