how to win her back?

Hi ppl, couple of days ago i wrote in abt my used to be g/f. We are frens for now...coz she says she needs time to 'cool' down a bit, coz she stills think of her ex sometimes. So wat can I do now?

I know I have to play cool n I'm waiting for that second chance to win her back. But one thing is that whenever shes meeting her ex. for sumthing, like taking some things or stuff...she would inform me. Though at least she told me abt it, I still feel sucked inside.

Now I dun really dare to ask her how she feels abt him now, I'm jus waiting. Wat can i do now? I've been showing her a lot of concern like morning calls, fetching her every tuesday n thursday after her part time school, reminding her not to skip lunch etc...I did all this willingly, not jus some routine coz i really care for her.

I need to hear from u ppl wats the move that i should make now, coz I really want her back....I dun wana be only frens with her, I really miss holding hands n the kiss goodbye whenever I send her home.

she asked for a cool down, so why on earth are you calling her so much and driving her and all that??

back off big time!

when a girl says she wants space, she means it. of course she doesnt mind using u as a driver but come on - this way she'll never want u back.

u gotta vanish from her life, so she can miss u, and want u back, instead of thinking 'bout her ex.

right now, u'r always there, and the ex is sort of unattainable, that why he's more interesting to her.

stop calling her, stop driving her, stop being a service boy.

just my opinion...

-yes

You are making some horrendous mistakes. You've got to understand that if you're totally available to this lady in every way, she has absolutely no incentive whatsoever to do any work herself to win YOU over.

Furthermore, being no challenge whatsoever makes you far less desireable than some other man who will give her a run for her money.

Being friends with somebody you want more from is a bunch of bunk. Like yes said, back off big time and let her make her own morning calls...and fetch her own self after school...and remind her own self to eat lunch. She doesn't need you to be a nurse maid.

If you want anything with her at all, you have got to start moving on with her life. Right now, in her mind, she is thinking you have got to be the biggest sucker on the planet.

Take a vacation from her. Its the best remedy for you right now. You need to show her that your not so needy of her. Its a turn off resulting in her rejecting you a whole lot sooner than you would think.

Back off, let her come to you. Don't you want to feel needed, treated nicely and pampered? Well at your rate your hurting those chances. Do it for yourself to slow things down.

You have your sights on her, while she has her sights on him!

Seems like we have a triangle here.

Remember, it takes two to make a relationship work. If she does not want to be in a relationship, then let her be. It does not seem like she wants to be with you, and is not respecting what you do for her. You really need to realize this.

It's not going to get any easier, but you are digging yourself into a hole.

Do you think she is magically just going to forget about him one day and come back to you? I really do not think this is going to happen. She is really gone. You need to take some time off, and rest, think about what s going on here.

Stop being so nice to her if she is not going to respect it. See what happens if you don't contact her, see if she will try to contact you. This will show if she likes you still, or if it is gone.

Try it.

MemyselfandHer

Personally I don't beleive in second chances. If she broke up with you, then there is a reson. If you do win her back it is only because she feels sorry for you, and the relationship is not going to mean anything to her. It is only going to have meaning to you.