LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Showing interest...how to??

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Old 18th September 2008, 7:38 PM   #1
Established Member

Showing interest...how to??

ok, I must admit that I dont know how to show a guy that I am interested in him for a relationship. I'd like to start off with something subtle that he can understand, like body language - specifically looking into his eyes.

Can anyone (women) give me some ides and pointers how to do this? Do I just look into his eyes or look at his nose and other facial features or what?
Flowerpower7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Established Member

Where do you see this guy at? What type of interactions have you had so far? I would try to smile and show that you enjoy his company. Making eye contact is good. Ask about things in his life, show you are interested in him. If you two haven't gone anywhere together like if you work together ask him if he wants to get a drink or go to a movie or something. If he is interested he will want to go.
Amy22 is offline   Reply With Quote