He's driving crazy

butterfly2508

butterfly2508

ok, so i ignored him. He sent me a text last night. We own a home together so something for my health insurance had come in the mail and he let me know. All i answered back was "ok". Then like 10 minutes later he sent a text asking if I received anything today. i waited and answered back, yeah that was nice. He sent back "i still love you and please don't give away what comes tomorrow for you." I answered back with "don't spend anymore more money." Then it's the response "I'm lost without you, I don't sleep, ea, can't think clear, my stomach does circles, feels like my heart is coming out of my chest." I didn't respond, I left it alone. I really don't know what to do with him. i really don't want to get back together. So much has been done and said by him. He disrespects me and my family. He says hurtful things to me, even though he says he's joking, I don't find them funny, but he still does it. I just feel happier without him. I'm the type of person who can't be mean to someone, so this is hard on me. Last Monday when I left him, I didn't hear from him until Thursday when I opened the communication to tell him I was coming over to get my stuff on Saturday. He never acted like this. Friday he sent me an e-mail asking if I could come over and help pack my things up. I said no, I had plans and I would be over on Saturday as I stated. OK, so if someone wants to be with you so bad, would they pack your things for you? That's what he did, when I got there most of everything was packed, I didn't have to do hardly anything. I didn't hear from him at all on Saturday (he was apparently at our State Fair all day, I think with his ex). Then Sunday the messages start with I miss you, I can't live with out you. Never once ddi he apologize for anything he has done or said to me. Why would I go back with him when a lot of the time he makes me feel like ****? I had to go over to our house on Monday to pay some bills and I told him I'm coming to pay bills and that's it. He was in tears, crying that he can't live without me, he thinks about me wherever he goes. When he comes home he misses having me there to talk to. I just feel that he wants me back because he is alone and it scares him. It scares me too to have to start over, but I really feel it's the best thing. Everyone I have talked to about this (friends, co-workers, family and strangers) all agree I need to move on.

Today I received 3 dozen roses at work. With 2 notes and a mini balloon that said "I love you". He sent me message this morning and text message, plus two voicemail's begging me to call him. Today in his first message was the first time he's apologized. Also he sent me a message tonight, it as follows:

"I need you to talk to me I need to know what you are thinking. I'm been going day by just thinking of all the stupid **** that I have put you threw in the past and I'm finally realized that the way I have been feeling is exactly what you have been feeling and it sucks I would never wish this on anyone. I need you to look deep into your heart and try to forgive me lets work on it. No more stupid **** that I do. We have eight years together and then been wonderful expect towards the end. I still love you I'm dying inside without you in my life. Lets get back to counseling and finish what we started. We can make this work and I know we can handle the house were a strong team together. Please don't let your friend make this decision for you look deep into your heart and find me because you will always have the key to mine. I need your support and always will. I can change for the best I know I can and I will love you flaws and all I don't care if you get larger or sloppier or what ever as long as your love for me stays the same I need you. I have thought of getting married to you and having children and doing the family thing. When I was over a dawns with her husband and seeing all the kids toys I started thinking that could be me and you, and talking to tessa asking her how brandons first day was at school I want to experience that with you as a family. Please call me and lets talk I would love to go to dinner with you I would also love to take you to the Journey concert like we had planned. I can't keep going on like this eating a box of antacids cant be good for me. I get the feeling in my gut like the first time we meet every-time I try calling you. Please look past by flaws and please come home lets work this out."

What should I do?

Only know what I would do -- keep packing and moving, and pray to God the house sells in a hurry. Then delete his contact info, block his texts and emails, change all my contact info...whatever I had to do to not be subjected to that.

My ex didn't go to quite that extreme but...sorry, too little, too late, Bud.

He isn't at the right stage to even be worth a second chance if it even crossed your mind. Just keep ignoring him. Or you can send a nice long letter laying it out and making it quite blunt that nothing will ever happen and that this is you giving him closure and for him to move on.

Lay it all out there so he doesnt have any questions or go cold turkey on him :D