5 months ongoing!

Hello,

My girl broke up with me 5 months ago today. It was a bad break up and over the period of 2 months i chased her to get her back then descided to give up. Then recently i e-mailed her to get the rest of my things back from her. She said that we could mee tand exchange the things just let her know when and if not she can mail them back. Yesterday i said to her the dates i can be up there and she said she will just mail them back. I said you had 5 months to do that and you never did and given the fact i have asked for my thngs back many times. I also asked her if she was dating somone and she said no. She said she wants to move on with her life and after 5 months its time to leave her alone. I said ok then get me my things.

She said she did not send them all this time because she did not want to hurt me. I said then if thats the case why did you break it off. Anyway she then says she does not hate me but does not like us together and that she found something out that was to say the least creepy. I said then what did you find out and she said she can not talk about it. I then said when you get time we need to talk as adults on the phone with how we can get my things back and i want to know what she found out. Anyway this girl is confusing as hell. She says i keep bothering her and it sfrustrating but during th ewhole time she keeps my things even after the fact i kept asking to get them back. that is why i bother her. Is this girl on drugs? what do i do from here, i mean i love her and don't want to be over on bad terms. any advice would be nice.

Hello,

My girl broke up with me 5 months ago today. It was a bad break up and over the period of 2 months i chased her to get her back then descided to give up. Then recently i e-mailed her to get the rest of my things back from her. She said that we could mee tand exchange the things just let her know when and if not she can mail them back. Yesterday i said to her the dates i can be up there and she said she will just mail them back. I said you had 5 months to do that and you never did and given the fact i have asked for my thngs back many times. I also asked her if she was dating somone and she said no. She said she wants to move on with her life and after 5 months its time to leave her alone. I said ok then get me my things.

She said she did not send them all this time because she did not want to hurt me. I said then if thats the case why did you break it off. Anyway she then says she does not hate me but does not like us together and that she found something out that was to say the least creepy. I said then what did you find out and she said she can not talk about it. I then said when you get time we need to talk as adults on the phone with how we can get my things back and i want to know what she found out. Anyway this girl is confusing as hell. She says i keep bothering her and it sfrustrating but during th ewhole time she keeps my things even after the fact i kept asking to get them back. that is why i bother her. Is this girl on drugs? what do i do from here, i mean i love her and don't want to be over on bad terms. any advice would be nice.

Shes very confusing, who knows. So bassically she seems to keep screaming for NC, although I would give her what she wants, she keeps saying leave me alone and I you need to move on.

If not I would atlest act like I am. And you've been telling her to give you the stuff back, and now she says she didnt give it back because she doesnt want to hurt you????? Doesnt make sense.

I disagree with the last poster 100%. It is not confusing. I do not think she was hanging onto the stuff for any reason except she did not want any contact and if he wanted the stuff he would ask, as he has done. I also think she truly did not want to hurt him through any kind of contact of just dropping off/sending his stuff. Oh and last poster you seem to have read it wrong. She said she would send the stuff, she never indicated any trouble with giving it back, all she declined was actually seeing him to do it.

She has made it clear no way back and after 5 months including 3 months of NC she still has not softened suggests she will not. She does not really want to talk to you, see you or have anything to do with you.

Some women, when they are done they are totally done and this woman sounds totally done. Sucks? Yes. Hard? Yes. Way it is though? Yes.

Let her mail it as she suggested and leave her alone and get on with your life mate. Good luck

• Author

No, she at first said we could meet to exchange our things, now its that she wants to mail my things back. I told her 4 months ago to mail them back and she never did. She says she did not to not hurt me.. well i think its too late for that. I don't believe her. The way i see it if somone is bothering me or whatever and i know why because i have there things what would i do even given the fact it would upset the person. I would mail it back. If she cared then she would have not broken up with me or at least try to work it out. I know one thing there is more to her feelings and i mite never no.

No, she at first said we could meet to exchange our things, now its that she wants to mail my things back. I told her 4 months ago to mail them back and she never did. She says she did not to not hurt me.. well i think its too late for that. I don't believe her. The way i see it if somone is bothering me or whatever and i know why because i have there things what would i do even given the fact it would upset the person. I would mail it back. If she cared then she would have not broken up with me or at least try to work it out. I know one thing there is more to her feelings and i mite never no.

My ex did the same thing. i think she was just holding out, to let time pass by, and use it as a chance to see me again if other options didn't work out. It's also possible now that she does still have feelings and she's very conflicted. Just demand to go there and get your stuff so you can move on.

-Just

My ex did the same thing. i think she was just holding out, to let time pass by, and use it as a chance to see me again if other options didn't work out. It's also possible now that she does still have feelings and she's very conflicted. Just demand to go there and get your stuff so you can move on.

-Just

Yea thats what i was saying, I think shes confused, she might have been keeping that stuff as a reason to contact you or see you.