cheated on my husband

hi i have cheated and i feel so bad, i acted childish just to see if i can still be loved. my husband is handsome and has tons of girls around but i trust him, one time my mom saw him with one of them but i dont think he cheated its just that i got mad and something clicked. he is the love of my life, i am totaly sure about this. i want to make him children but don't know if i will still be able as i feel i betrayed him. do u think you can physically get pregnant afetr you cheated on your husband and its just you that you know it???i feel soooo guilty he is such a sweet man.i am so sooory i did it i am gonna be for the rest of my life.

OK - so you made a mistake. You're only human. Seems to me you have a couple of options.

First - realize that you made a mistake, resolve not to do it again, and commit to working on your relationship. But keep it as a secret, and vow to learn from it.

Second - First option, but tell him the truth. If you go this route, you guys probably will need to seek some form of counselling, etc. It's a steep path, but if you two love each other there's nothing you can't overcome.

Many many couples survive infidelity. You can to - but you'll need to re-double your efforts. And, of course, you gotta jettison your lover.

SF

• Author

thanks guys,i appreciate your answers its really good to have someone to talk to, tell me that i still have a future with him, i am going through hell....on top of it, i cannot have kids, we've been together for 10 years and nothing yet, i am sooo depressed.

• Author

it would be good to haer from anybody that cheated and her husband and still had kids after and were happy....pls...tell me there is a way...and, no, i cannot tell him what i did. it would kill him inside like it kills me.

I have a question, OP. Why does it actually have to come to the act of cheating? Why don't you talk to your S/O and communicate the problems/issues you are having? It seems to me that many infidelities could be avoid with simple communication.

• Author

caliguy i guess we are both immature, we've been together since we were 18, that is for 11 years. i truly love him but we only discover this in a crisis like this was or when i am gealous on some girl. its hard

caliguy i guess we are both immature, we've been together since we were 18, that is for 11 years. i truly love him but we only discover this in a crisis like this was or when i am gealous on some girl. its hard

If you do not learn to communicate your problems and issues to each other things like this will continue to happen.

Why are you jealous of "some girl"?? She's not married to your husband. YOU are....

• Author

caliguy thanks, it is comforting words i need to hear now. i am hurt. i wanted to prove i am better than him and i ended up hurt. thank you for taking time and writing me!