Could I have another chance with my Highschool ex-Boyfriend

Okay, Well I am 17 I was in a relationship for 4 months with my best guy friend. We met in grade 9 didn't really talk in grade 10 we had some classes together and never stoped talking.

We Began talking more and more also on the internet we started sending each other messages all the time and talking for hours somtimes until 1 am. We became best friends we kept contact everday and hung out throughout the summer. He had feelings for me and told me but I was afraid of a realtionship something would happen like him breaking up with me ext.

In grade 11 October He came over to watch movies I feel asleep on his shoulder. We had long convos everynight I felt I could talk to him about everything even personal things.

Finally in November at friends party after cuddleing alot he asked me to Be his GF I said yes and He hugged me. We were very happy for 4 months had a wonderful relationship we would always talk on the phone sometimes until 3 am and cuddleing watching movies he was my first kiss too. It was wonderful I looked forward too going to school each day. I may be young but I had very strong feelings for him.

He broke up with me in Febuaray 2 days before my birthday I was very depressed I cried for weeks after school. He broke up with me because of some things that happend Like me ignoreing him a few days because I was mad at him but I didn't want to leave him.

Now 3 months later were still good friends I'v tried NC and it caused alot of problems he became very angry about me not talking to him began ranting about it too his friends and made an internet fourm about it.

I had also blocked on an instant message ext. He was very angry about that so I have unblocked him and we've been talking he comes over and we still talk alot at school in class. A few days ago I tried to explian I still liked him could I stop talking with him He was angry agian about this telling everyone at school we knew about it he had his head down in class and was miserable about it.

Because of all this the next day where talking agian. When I try to talk about our relationship with him I have to get over it he says he doesn't wanna talk about it. It bothers him I asked him directly would there ever be an "us"agian and he just told me he is not going to answer the question.

I don't understand him how so someone who was so close too you like we were could break up.. It's hard and it hurts alot.. What hurts more is him wanting to be friends and us talking and hanging out all the time. Do you think he would ever want me back or give me another chance??? Should I stop letting him know i'm interested..