Going Crazy ..........

I met upw with my ex a couple of weeks ago. This was the second time in a week, and again we had a great time! We talked about stuff and how we felt and about getin back together. We decided we were going 'chill' and enjoy each others company and just be together again. Then see where stuff goes. I was happy with this as it felt like we were dating again - it was exciting and felt good! Then in the same evening he later asked 'so where are we?', surely u dont ask that if u dont want something??

Anyway we were in contact over the weekend, and he was going on about how much work he has to do at college .....and i wondered if he was trying to hint that he doesnt have time to see me at the moment? so i asked if he didnt have time to chill? and he replied saying 'of course we can find time to chill'. I txt him the day after to see if he wanted to catch up that evening, but he didnt reply until 8 saying he had only just got my message! not sure wether to believe that??? We txt a little bit! But then i txt him the day after and had no reply??

Im confused as i thought we knew where we stood! Am i bein a girl and reading to much into things? i know he is really busy as he has his finals comming up! or is he trying to hint that he;s not interested? but i dont get why he wud say all t e stuff he sed if he wasnt interested! Please help! I dont know what to do next! :(