cellphones and exes

I got a call from an old ex of mine, we had an akward conversation and I was a bit hestitant in even calling her back as posted on my last post: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t119096/

Anyhow one of the things I remembered about her is she can become very nervous on the phone if she hasn't talked to someone recently and two years would suffice. I decided to call her again thinking she would loosen up this time. Now I didn't save her number into my phone when she first called, then I somehow deleted it but I thought I had it remembered.

I dialed the number and got a message saying that this number doesn't exist. I thought that perhaps I had just gotten the the number mixed up, however I had one of her voice mails and it has function where the number is entered in to check something, so I put the number in and found that was indeed the correct number.

Now I know it's the correct number but it gives the message of not existing, does that mean that she has me blocked?? However it appears that I can send messages but I can't call the number. Any advice?

Its probably that way for a reason and whatever that reason is its no longer any of your business.

You shouldn't be calling exes anyway.

Je Ne Regrette Rien

Can you ask for a delivery report on your cell if you send a text message? Then if you send a text message the delivery report should come through next time the phone is switched on.

If it doesn't it could be that she's blocked you or that she's changed her phone maybe?

• Author

Yep, I can do the delivery report but I didn't think I was able to send a message unless my phone can call the number. I can only assume that she blocked me.