will she come back???

My girlfriend and I were together for almost 6 years. I love her very much and would like to marry her and have children someday. We are both around 24 years old.

We have had some issues --- mainly arguing about almost anything sometimes --- and she finally got fed up. One night I came home late from fishing (which she didn't want me to do in the first place) and the first thing she said to me is "i'm moving out tomorrow." I was devistated but at first I thought she was just bluffing because of how angry she was. She wasn't bluffing and she has been gone for three days now. She has been staying at her parents.

She says that she loves me but we just can't make eachother happy. Why does she still want to talk to me everyday if she doesn't want to be with me? Does that mean that she is still confused and she could come back? She wants to see me each day and she says that she is depressed, can't eat, can't sleep, etc... she says that she is going through the same pain that I am going through. If this is true, shouldn't we get back together.

I have figured out a lot (not just in the past three days --- we have been rocky for a while) and I have made and will make some major changes in the way I live my life. I am ready to settle down with the girl of my dreams. Will she ever come back? What does it mean if a girl breaks up with you but still wants to see you and hang out with you?

hopefully somebody has some answers because I am a wreck. All I know is that I hope i get a second chance. I feel so alone and empty. She truely was my best friend.