not sure what to make of this... Need advise

I accidently signed in to my OLD Msn account to find jess online... we breifly chat. i do most of the talking. only about a website. shes tells me shes having a problem. i tell her i'll have a word : all thursday / friday

everything get sorted on the site :saturday / sunday

i email her over faceparty say, the site is up and running, i said i would let you know and i have : Wednesday nite

she replies with "Thank u for lettin me know strange seein u on here. Im likin that tv links thing watched 3 films 2day hehe as went out last night to celebrate end of uni n been knackered 2day. Hope ur ok xx" : wednesday night

My question is do i reply or leave it. simple question. not sure what to do myself.

Info - she still has me blocked and deleted on MSN

You sure talk like you're some big macho guy but in reality, you're a wuss.

What do YOU think you should do?

curiousnycgirl

I'd strongly suggest you leave it.

Good luck and lots of strength to you!

• Author

touche, nothing wrong with asking for advise. flame me for asking for advice... i have my opinion, which is why i havent replied. but flaming me for asking for advise... carry on as if it really matters its only online

• Author

oh and one more thing touche, i do have a heart! i aint a monster. i do care about things. nothing to do with being big and strong.

thank you to both, thats what i thought i should do, just wanted to hear from some others.

touche, nothing wrong with asking for advise. flame me for asking for advice... i have my opinion, which is why i havent replied. but flaming me for asking for advise... carry on as if it really matters its only online

Sorry, but I'm not flaming you. Just being my honest self....just like you are.

Oh and sometimes I feel like you're speaking another language (am I the only one?) What does the bolded part mean?

• Author

oh sure, ok.

as if it really matters what anyone says when they flame on here, its only online. ie its not real life.

but as you said its not flaming, so, i got that wrong.

oh and one more thing touche, i do have a heart! i aint a monster. i do care about things. nothing to do with being big and strong.

thank you to both, thats what i thought i should do, just wanted to hear from some others.

never said that you didn't have a heart or that you were a monster...don't put words in my mouth (or anything else for that matter.)

• Author
never said that you didn't have a heart or that you were a monster...don't put words in my mouth (or anything else for that matter.)

i wont ever put anything in ur mouth. i was replying to you calling me a wuss for asking advise. nothing wrong with asking touche. even churchill had advisors.

i wont ever put anything in ur mouth. i was replying to you calling me a wuss for asking advise. nothing wrong with asking touche. even churchill had advisors.

Wasn't calling you a wuss for asking for advice. I was calling you a wuss for considering even talking to her again after she blocked you.

• Author

TOUCHE YOU LEGEND!!!!!!! MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

YOUR SOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! i knew you would knock sense in to me, thank you!! you done it again. Your good touche!! i forgot all that!!! thank you,

TOUCHE YOU LEGEND!!!!!!! MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

YOUR SOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! i knew you would knock sense in to me, thank you!! you done it again. Your good touche!! i forgot all that!!! thank you,

You're welcome. It's about time you realize how good I am!:laugh:

• Author

seriously 100% thank you. i had totally forgotten that!! i am a muppet!! i knew how good you are touche!! i was hoping ud reply!! thank you

seriously 100% thank you. i had totally forgotten that!! i am a muppet!! i knew how good you are touche!! i was hoping ud reply!! thank you

So what if I were a Jew? Would you still think I was so good and would you be so thankful?

i am jewish.

If you really are Jewish then why the anti-semitic garbage the other day? Do you hate yourself?

Trialbyfire
If you really are Jewish then why the anti-semitic garbage the other day? Do you hate yourself?

I'd like to know this too, 'cause it sounded very anti-semitic to me.

I'd like to know this too, 'cause it sounded very anti-semitic to me.

It didn't "sound" anti-semitic, it WAS anti-semitic. What do you thin the odds are that we'lll get an intelligible response, TBF?

Trialbyfire
It didn't "sound" anti-semitic, it WAS anti-semitic. What do you thin the odds are that we'lll get an intelligible response, TBF?

I don't know but I hope he can clarify if it's a misunderstanding. Some of his posts can be very confusing. Sometimes geographical slang and text-style communication doesn't come across very clearly especially to uneducated people like me.

I don't know but I hope he can clarify if it's a misunderstanding. Some of his posts can be very confusing. Sometimes geographical slang and text-style communication doesn't come across very clearly especially to uneducated people like me.

Well, you had me until the "uneducated people like me" part. You're clearly antyhing but uneducated. You're one of the brightest women on LS and you know it, TBF.

As for the rest, perhaps you're right. I will give Kreepners...I mean Krepners the benefit of the doubt.

Trialbyfire
Well, you had me until the "uneducated people like me" part. You're clearly antyhing but uneducated. You're one of the brightest women on LS and you know it, TBF.

As for the rest, perhaps you're right. I will give Kreepners...I mean Krepners the benefit of the doubt.

Well, krepners did tell me I was uneducated so I wanted to maintain the image, ya' know...

As for the benefit of the doubt, it's why I'm even bothering to post in his thread. I hope it was a misunderstanding and expect an apology.

• Author

just to make a couple of points i dont want to start that off. i know what was written about me etc on here and thats by-the-by

my only point was that to compare one mans anger to the nazis and then say that how they started is completly and utterly false to insinuate that he could be a nazi-in-waiting(and i said it on the post 4times-only one bloke noticed it). which is why i said what i said - to prove that is wasnt started out of one mans hatred.

then you said about 7million jewish people dying(which was nothing to do with my point i was making), and again that a factual error which i put straight. 7million killed in the deathcamps. then i said who was killed in those deathcamps.

then i decided that this point whilst i was at it i would tell you some other facts that people history films forget. thats it all. i agree to getting annoyed because it was utterly wrong to make the comparison in the first place. nothing anti-semi about any of it. but then i am british and we are brought up a world differently to you - though we speak the same language. we say alot more about things because all our families lived though the bombings etc...

i stand by everything i said, because it was all fact that you can find anywhere in history books.

Trialbyfire

Wrong, I never said anything about 7 million people dying. As well, I said that indiscriminate hatred has historically lead to events like nazi germany and the kkk. Reread that thread and tell me otherwise.

• Author

where? show me?