is there a chance for us to get back together?

Sad Beans

Okay here's the story,

i wrote something on hear a few days ago about why my ex was in contact? so i plucked up the guts to ring and talk to him bout it.

It was a weird conversation and i felt my heart sink like he was going to tell me it was over for good! But then he asked if he could meet me the next day? so i said i could, cos i thought if i meet him i'll know for sure how he feels and if infact its over....so we met, and it was a little awkward but then as things started to relax we ended up gettin on really well. We'd been together for a few hrs so was maybe thinkin bout going soon, but he kept suggesting things we could do so we could stay out together, like he asked me if i wanted to go for some dinner, and after that he came back to mine for a cuppa tea. i had some uni work to hand in the next day, so said that i needed to get on with it....and he said that he'd leave me to it, unless i fancied some company whist i did it??? so he didnt seem in a rush to leave.

Whilst we didnt have a majot deep and meaningful he said that this is like a fresh start and we need to treat it like that, he'd like to spend time together and just enjoy being together again.......and see where it goes.

I know that we hav been apart for to long to just get back togther, and i kinda like that its like dating again....i like the giddyness and butterflys.

He also said that he would be able to meet until next week, and so could he see me the day after for a couple of hours, so i said yeah and thought it was a good sign. But then that day he text sayin he had more work than he realised and couldnt make it....i was a little disapointed, but do think he was genuine! this is the kinda thing i need to chill about....cos if this was a new relationship i wouldnt think 2wice bout it!

Anyway i really want it to go some where but am worried i may be taken for a mug. but i do think he is still interested. what do you think??? any advice would be welcome!???

:rolleyes: