is he getting me back?

ibr8kehearts123

ibr8kehearts123

I have been with this guy for about a month but the feelings we have are really strong for each other. Recently he went out of town and i went to a party with some friends and stuff happened. Drinking was involved and one thing led to another. The next day i was very blurry of teh night before but my friends had told me waht happened. I was torn because my boyfriend means everything to me and i had cheated on him already. I decided to tell him hoping he would understand but he broke up with me. He said he wants a couple of weeks to see how i act before we get back together. But lately he hasnt been calling me back, when were togehter he doesnt look at me the same, and always accuses me of looking seductively at other men. He played me something his ex girlfriend said to him on a recorder to get back at me. He hasnt treated me the same as when we were first together. He doesnt believe i didnt plan to do what i did and always throws it in my face. Am i overreacting or is he trying to get back at me? Im not sure waht to do. He wont even talk to me about he feels. So please someone give me there opinion. thanks!:(