What is he thinking.............

I broke up with my boyfriend at christmas. We broke up because we had foolishly moved into his family home due to financial reasons.......need i say any more than the mother in law???? Any way we were totaly and utterly in love but after 4 months of someone comming between us it finally broke. Although we still loved each other very much we didnt know any other way out! we said that after some time it we would both like it if we could get back together. Anyway we have been in contact every now and then. We last went out together about 2 months ago....we had a lovely evening and it was really clear our feeling were the same......he talked all night about how he felt and why he had done and behaved the way he had since xmas. We said we would take things slow and see where things go. But at the time i wasnt really emotially stable enough to handle the lets see where it goes approach. So i told him it was over for now and that he would be hearing from me as i intended to move on and get over him. There was no contact for 6 weeks and finally he contacted me. Weve been texting a quite a bit......but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere yet. I want to be patient but i kinda wanna know where i stand.........if he over me and doesnt have feeling for me like that anymore i want to knw cos then i'll break contact for good. If he does still love me however and is taking it slow thats a different matter! What the hell do i do? SHould i call or go round and see him? I dont see why after 6 weeks if u wernt bothered would u contact someone, its like opening a can of worms! Also the last time we spoke before i went nc he said that he had no intention of getting over me and in 6 months he'll still feel the same! plus wen i said maybe in a few months if we still feel the same........n he said, have a fresh start!! so surely he knows that by him contacting me im going to wonder why??? HELP PLEASE???? I really love him and wana work stuff out..........

If you went NC because you intended to move on and get over him, then why did you respond to his text messages without asking him why he was contacting you?

Can't you ask him why he's contacting you now? He's the only one who has the answeres you are looking for. If you can't ask him and talk to him about this, you can't have a real relationship.