2nd Chance with her... i want that

this time last year, meet a woman online, have a relationship. im not her ideal type of man, ends bad at october. we remained friends. for about a month then i cut it off because i meet someone else... who as a matter of fact was the worst person i have ever met. anyway, i add jess back to my msn, and within two / three days we are chatting... this was back in feb.

for me, within about 2weeks i was thinking about jess... then we start to get very close again... and i ask her she says yeah.

now we havent been out, yet, she lives an 90mins away and dont drive. and we are both at uni.

i havent ever go on with a woman as well as her! now, i am afraid to talk about relationships or even if i am going to be able to go and stay the night with her. only because it a long way.i want to go and see her so much.

also, in august last year she had a life changing operation. i did the right thing in letting her learn some lesson on her own that shes not all that. but i want jess back, but i dont want to lie to myself.

I dont know if i should read these signals good or bad. i mean what are good signals - she never used to compliment me, but has done only this weekend and likes my new muscles etc.

i am confused, because i dont know if i am making up the signs.

can someone give me some advise please

K