Who Cares!!!!!

Young&Sexy21

Young&Sexy21

Well, after doing a lot of thinking and really getting to the bottom of things in my mind, in light of my January breakup, I've come to some eye opening conclusions; NO HELP TO THE MOST OF Y'ALL.

Here's the scoop: my ex bailed because subconsciously that was what I had wanted all along. I wanted to dump but couldn't pull the trigger. I didn't feel I had sufficient reason to hurt her and convinced myself to stay. Three months later she left. The point is: because that was really what I wanted, everything I did subconsciously pushed us towards that conclusion.

RESULT!!

Except for a few of you, thanks for nothing. Good luck in your lives if that's the kind of stupid sh*t you believe in. I'm off to live my future. Sionara f*ckers!

bridget_jones

What? I didn't pick anything up from that except you need to take some English language lessons and that you are still bitter over your ex dumping you....please get a tutor and have her restate it in comprehensible English. Thanks!

• Author
Young&Sexy21

Bitter? Me? Heavens NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As soon as I realized how I was responsible for what happened to me, it was like a set of tumblers falling into place; just like that all the pain and anguish, and most especially bitterness, was over. That's what happens when you understand how you control yourself.

But that must be a foreign concept to the kind of low life that would waste her youth posting and reading posts about things that were. Enjoy your stay on loveshack, Bridget. Cheers!

bridget_jones

Why couldn't you post stating your recent revelations and progress about your relationship's demise instead of making rude comments to those of us who responded to your original post? And I checked your posts about the breakup and no one responded with any advice that was out of line. People were simply responding with what info you were giving us.

I do think you are still bitter over it all.

Trialbyfire

How very limiting to believe that you're so special that you deserve all the help and give nothing. Keep up your existing attitudes and you sentence yourself to a life full of disappointments and bitterness because you had an insignificant little problem in a four month relationship and the world didn't jump to your demands. How horrible. Did it ever occur to you that your conclusions are based on subconscious absorption of the loads of good advice given on this site?

If you bothered to pull your head out of your own personal hidey-hole, you would see that there are people on this site that have far more need of help with issues that would crush you. My own issues pall in comparison.

Here's the scoop: my ex bailed because subconsciously that was what I had wanted all along. I wanted to dump but couldn't pull the trigger. I didn't feel I had sufficient reason to hurt her and convinced myself to stay. Three months later she left. The point is: because that was really what I wanted, everything I did subconsciously pushed us towards that conclusion.

RESULT!!

Except for a few of you, thanks for nothing. Good luck in your lives if that's the kind of stupid sh*t you believe in. I'm off to live my future. Sionara f*ckers!

Come on now. Let's try to have a "big boy" conversation. Or...I'll sick my tiger on you.

• Author
Young&Sexy21

Trial, I'm hearing a lot of assertions being made and a lot of misinformation on your part. Sorry bro, you got me wrong.

I don't feel I deserve anything from anyone. I joined to looking for some support.

As for my revelations---each and every one is a product of my own hard work. I haven't read very many posts on this site, let alone find anything worth digesting.

Here's my final resolve for the rest of you:

The more you sit around reading posts and comming to this forum about breaking up, the longer you're going to sit in the same spot you're in. If you want to get anywhere, lean when you need it, but empower yourself and push off. Posting should be more of a transitory phase---for those with the kind of problems that would crush trial, seek professional help. These guys aren't qualified.

bridget_jones
The more you sit around reading posts and comming to this forum about breaking up, the longer you're going to sit in the same spot you're in. If you want to get anywhere, lean when you need it, but empower yourself and push off. Posting should be more of a transitory phase---for those with the kind of problems that would crush trial, seek professional help. These guys aren't qualified.

Am I a traitor if I say I actually agree with this? LOL

Guilty as charged.

• Author
Young&Sexy21
Did it ever occur to you that your conclusions are based on subconscious absorption of the loads of good advice given on this site?

If you bothered to pull your head out of your own personal hidey-hole, you would see that there are people on this site that have far more need of help with issues that would crush you. My own issues pall in comparison.

And how am I going to subconsciously absorb anything when I've got my head in my own personal hidey-hole??? You're problem is that you don't know how to make sense of what you're thinking. I hope you don't love like you argue. For your sake.

bridget_jones

There is a disclaimer at the intro. to the site which states pretty much what you have said. I don't think anyone posting here expecting to find the answer to solve their life's problems and all that ails them.

I do admit I spend too much time here. The novelty hasn't worn off yet and this gives me the luxury of expression without having to bog down my friends with my ramblings. Curse of the internet. Oh, well, there are worse addictions.

Well, after doing a lot of thinking and really getting to the bottom of things in my mind, in light of my January breakup, I've come to some eye opening conclusions; NO HELP TO THE MOST OF Y'ALL.

RESULT!!

Hey... I thought.. you were moving on... but you keep responding to posts.. If you are gonna go... then be gone... or maybe you are one of those folks... who does not say what they mean.

Go live your life... like you said.

Trialbyfire
That's deep.

Incredibly so...and about as useful. 'Tis what happens when logic comes from a hidey-hole...

OP, Sounds like you've got it all worked out, all by yourself. Here's a gold star for being a smart boy.

Try not to let the door hit you on the hidey-hole, on your way out.

RESULT!!

Not the least bit bitter are you? You know what they say, you reap what you sow.

And FWIW, advice is worth about as much as it cost. In the end you have to do what you feel is best for you. And whatever you choose to do, you can not blame someone else's advice.

They didn't hold a gun to your head and force you to take it.

Good luck getting your life in order. I suggest taking a deep look in the mirror. You have some deep issues to resolve before you'll be of any value to anyone.

That's pretty much common sense knowledge there.

Just been reading your previous posts, and I have to say with your nasty and disgusting attitude, its no surprise that she wasn't in the least bit interested in sleeping with you from the start, and continuing a friendship with you.

I'm glad that she saw the light. Do yourself a favour and grow up.

Shadowdog36

If this is his final 'grand gesture', to burn the bridges, to give himself all the credit, and to let us all know how sorry we all are for not only finding some comfort here, but providing help to others that come here looking for it...if this is what he has to do, fine. We've done our job here and sent another off into the world a bit wiser.

So many times when I tried to quit smoking, I'd do the 'grand gesture', and throw a full pack out the car window, swear on the bible, etc. It never worked. Know what did...really deciding that I wanted to quit.

That's always the problem with these types of moves...it's so apparent to the rest of us that this tantrum he's throwing is more for his benefit than it is for ours. He's trying to convince himself that he actually believes what he's saying. Until he really decides...some addictions are harder to kick than others.

I expect he'll be back under a new name in a few weeks...