He called, my bf answered and now I'm thinking again!

I was just about over my ex-love, the one person that stole my heart, shattered and tortured it, and now last night HE CALLED, after that I cried for two hours last night and my bf called him and yelled at him I have no idea what to do, I was feeling so much better about myself and life, it was finally on right track and then all of a sudden he called and wanted to talk, he hasn't done that in a long time, It kills to hear his voice or name. I for once was forgetting about him and his mistakes then he calls and it's all up in the air again. what can I do??? I need to forget him once and for all but these random calls from him are not making it better, My new bf is such a good guy, sweet, warm, caring, funny, witty, adventurous, and everything I need at this point in my life, but then my first love calls and I forget about life it's self and only think about the past.

Damn it makes me mad why can't he just realize what he does to my heart?? I don't want to hurt by him anymore??

How long were you and your first love together? How long have you been broken up? How long of a period did you have NC before he started contacting you again? And lastly, how long have you been with your new boyfriend?

i know it sucks when ex's return back by calling up or showing up unexpected ...

in your case , change your phone number and make sure he doesnt get it anyway.

I feel for you hon. i thought i was over my ex who dumped me a year ago after a 3 year relationship, i am happy with someone else too.

she showed up recently on myspace "to see if i was ok". bang. heartbroken again. can't believe it. ( feel horrible, don't want to get out of bed in the morning, not getting anything done).

so its not just you! i dont even want her back, its just loads of bad feelings. i dont get it?

is this normal?!

I feel for you hon. i thought i was over my ex who dumped me a year ago after a 3 year relationship, i am happy with someone else too.

she showed up recently on myspace "to see if i was ok". bang. heartbroken again. can't believe it. ( feel horrible, don't want to get out of bed in the morning, not getting anything done).

so its not just you! i dont even want her back, its just loads of bad feelings. i dont get it?

is this normal?!

I don't know about "normal" but yes, it happens.

I recently got walloped by running into an old love from TWENTY years ago! Wow, I never would have expected such strong emotion to hit me. After all, we've both moved on... and on... and ON!

But this is how the human heart works. So just consider yourself "normal" that your heart is working. It's ok, really. If you felt nothing at all, then I'd worry.