Keeping contact for friends and maybe more?

Here is the situation....

My ex and I are in this gray area. Neither of us want to be, but neither of us want to cut contact or let each other out of our lives. So we met yesterday for the 2nd time in the last month since breakup, the other time was not good. Yesterday we met and we walked and talked, I did not want to bring up the relationship but of course it happened, and she knew it was. We talked about what happened again. (we have talked about this relationship so much in the past month) we talked about what we wanted in the future. She told me what she needs to see from me and I agreed with her. We broke up because he felt like I was acting not like me. doing things that would piss her off, small things, but things that accumulated and we were being hostile towards each other, both of us are very busy, etc. So she said she need to figure her life out. She has never coped with a divorce she had about 4 years ago. Anyways, we met yesterday I told her I love her and that I do want to spend my life with her and have a family and have a life with her as a partner. She knows thats what I want. This is not out of obsession, this is what I feel. and what I want.

anyways to cut to the point. we agreed to meet once a week to work on our friendship, our communication, our spiritual connection, our mental connection, etc things that sparked it in the first place. Any advice on if I should follow through with this? We have broken up once before this. But i feel that if we are both making contact, and she is agreeing to meeting me and keeps listening to me, then I have a good chance here. I am moving on as well. I am working more, going out more, and doing things that I have passion for. Anyways, if anyone can help with some advice if I should meet with her to work on these things, that I have a chance? honesty please