</3

MrSensitive

i met this girl back in 9th grade and i really liked her i asked her out she said no because she didnt trust me =\ then now 2 years have past and..homecoming came we started talking its like we never talked for years since she rejected me..but now its like she talks to me and she told my close friend she liked me and everything.. then she got asked to hc by someone else bcus i came to late =\ then when hc came i was a shy person i didnt know how to dance or anything but she pulled me out and taught me..then at the end a slow dance came it was my first slow dance..it felt so nice being near her :] then after i left hc the next day i hear that guy she went to hc with asked her out and now they go out but they broke up yesterday and she said to my friend shed go out with me but she still likes him what do i do? she told my friend that i dont talk to her thats my only problem...but its like i dont see her in school and when i call her she never picks up =\.

Sometimes people only suggest or offer what they have. Just their company! Maybe its just an after thought from 'others' that they are being 'cheap'. But it is always a gesture, maybe a different kindness and thought if the offer is giving not taken with the thoughts it is YOURS! This creates problems of misunderstanding and what little that may have been givin' if you consider bad feelings but quickly forgot or kept hidden.

My thoughts on this are, hey you never know! If one were to 'drop by' and I had once such a place, I would love to see them. Of course now I am in a different place and doing so is just not capable to handle that. So I feel sad that I am unable to reciprocate. Also the last time I saw my friends, they were in their own place of business, thoughts, and really when I intervined, I was lopsided with the hands of steel, stopping all interaction when I came upon the shock of my life...I felt taken for granted.

Anyway, I am unable to 'walk' thru this, my head and body ache. I couldn't go to work today but maybe tomorrow, will be a better day. My friend seem to be in their own world lately, and was told out of anger I guess "Why do you come around here anyway?" I felt so bad after that. So I figured it is best.

Maybe people do things to protect themselves, or give the other the benefit of the doubt. In my case, I felt the power surge, from the neck down to my wobbling knees. Sometimes you just can't get over the real deal, no matter what is said to you at the time. The hurt or actions hurt us! Over and over again.

We do or say things we dont mean. But sometimes, after all, you feel like should I do this? Again?

dr strangelove

Thats my advice ..chicks are nothing but trouble and a nuisance when you are dating them. As friends or customers though they are acceptable.

When she tries to come near you just make a cross with your fingers.. it wards off vampires (I know I tested it :-) should work on her too..

or throw a box of chocolates at her to divert her attention..

Actually thats the only wany it might work is by feeding her constantly chocolates and massages, and learning to nod at whatever she says ya..thats the ticket