not so fresh start

hurtbeyondwords

hurtbeyondwords

I moved recently as far from my ex as possible without leaving the country. I wanted a new start, to find myself again. I have just seemed to bring her memories with me. I cant seem to let her go. I am tired of carrying the extra weight. How can I yearn for someone that doesnt even care to write me, to see if Im ok?? It was a relaationship of 2 yrs and now NC for 5 months. She is either very strong or very stubborn. How could she forget me? I still think of my exes. I ask if they are ok... Im tired. I hate the woman I love, how is that possible?

I dont expect an answer... just want to know Im not alone

your not alone i was in a smiliar situation like you it seems like your still carrying a torch for your ex. and you know thats not healty, you moved away for a reason and that was to get a fresh start. stop feeling sorry for your ex and move on with your life. i still sometimes think about my ex when i dont see there is a future for us i'm not going to hold back and think why he hasn't called, or why he does not have the curtoisy to write me, or text message me. what ever happened was in the past and try to move forward sitting down and thinking why this why that its going to play with your mind alot. so stop thinking about it and think about yourself. your only drowning yourself away. hope this helps if u need to talk more i'm here.

sallyjavan

your not alone i was in a smiliar situation like you it seems like your still carrying a torch for your ex. and you know thats not healty, you moved away for a reason and that was to get a fresh start. stop feeling sorry for your ex and move on with your life. i still sometimes think about my ex when i dont see there is a future for us i'm not going to hold back and think why he hasn't called, or why he does not have the curtoisy to write me, or text message me. what ever happened was in the past and try to move forward sitting down and thinking why this why that its going to play with your mind alot. so stop thinking about it and think about yourself. your only drowning yourself away. hope this helps if u need to talk more i'm here.

It wasnt until I was in my Mid 20's that I was able to break his habit. Only my habit was abit more self destructive. I would wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak. I would see a girl I liked and get totally facinated by her. Then beat myself up when she didnt respond the way I wanted or expected to.

I woke up one morning, after doing the same thing yet again, and got sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I was very protective of my heart after that. I found myself in plenty of relationship, had fun. Had teh confidence to attract the kind of women I wanted without acting like some love sick idiot. And my #1 rule was:

I refuse to remain in any place for longer than I have to where im not wanted.

Life is to freakin short. You moved to have a fresh start. Do you really want to spend your time dwelling on things you cannot change?

If your finding yourself stuck in a depression, get some help with it. A good friendly chat or even a therapist can do wonders. Theres nothing wrong with asking for help if you need it.

• Author
hurtbeyondwords

Thank you both for your advice. I know that moving on is best for me. It has been really hard to convince my heart this though. I have never had this much trouble letting someone go. I pray that this never happens again. I want the next person that I love to actually love me back.

Thank you both for your advice. I know that moving on is best for me. It has been really hard to convince my heart this though. I have never had this much trouble letting someone go. I pray that this never happens again. I want the next person that I love to actually love me back.

Thats a good start. Remember that the most important persons feelings in your life is your own. Be protective of your heart, at all times. Its not wrong to let some in, but its wrong to let them take control. Never forget yourself... EVER. :)