Ex Ignoring My NC

My ex and I have been split up for about a month now. I have been doing the NC thing as best I can (kind of hard cause we work at the same place but opposite shifts) but she is not getting it. I haven't called her since we broke up but she still calls me on my cell phone and at my other job. She cant call my house because I had the number changed and didnt give it to her. Even when she,s not scheduled to be there she will just stop by to pick up her check even though she was there earlier in the day but say she "forgot it there" (has happened twice in a row now). I try not to be mean and say hi and just give short answers when she trys to start conversations but I make it evident that I really dont want to talk to her. How do I get the point across to her without looking like i'm mean or bitter? :confused:

If she's a really dense, or hardheaded person, -and you have already tried enough politeness to make you both throw up- you may just have to be brutally blunt.

Point out to her that there is an obvious breakdown in communication (her 'not recognizing' that it's over) -and that you want no further contact with her -nor any of her silly, annoying, attempts at 'butterfying' around you- either by 'chance', deliberately, -or by 'accident'.

Of course, you must be prepared for her face to cloud over in disbelief, her to sputter a few words of protest, and the 'well-if-that's-the-way-you-want-it' attitude to emerge as she turns and stalks off.

If none of this bothers you, you're 'good to go'.

-Rio