Ex wants me back, sincerely?

Dating someone, but wants me back?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ex of 3 months emailed me telling me that he wants to get back together and thinks about me all the time... now that he has been away from me, he says he knows that he was just scared and freaked out by the commitment but knows that we are meant to be... he was very selfish right after the break up and kept me hanging on a string for a few weeks...

Also, he is dating someone right now... when I responded to the email he said he is with this girl still becuase he never thought I would give it another try, that he thought it was too late

I still love him, and would give it another chance, but how could it ever work? Obviously, he would have to get rid of this girl, but could I ever trust him again? I am so torn and confused right now. He is suppossed to call me tonight, but I don't even know if I am making a mistake by giving him that opportunity! Am I crazy? I just feel like I need to hear him out...

Please help!

I don't like that he is wanting you back but keeping this other woman in the loop because he doesn't want to be alone. In my opinion if he wanted you back so badly he would have dropped the other woman and waited to hear your response...

I don't know I see lots of red flags here...be cautious...

• Author

I know, he is suppossed to call me tonight to discuss further... should I avoid the call and text/email him saying I don't want to speak to him unless this other girl is out of his life? Or should I hear what he has to say...

he said he thought I would never give him another chance, but wanted to let me know how he was feeling, this was 2 days ago.

I know, he is suppossed to call me tonight to discuss further... should I avoid the call and text/email him saying I don't want to speak to him unless this other girl is out of his life? Or should I hear what he has to say...

he said he thought I would never give him another chance, but wanted to let me know how he was feeling, this was 2 days ago.

I think you should let him speak and see what vibe you get...just be cautious.

And just because you listen to what he says doesn't mean that you are caving in and letting him back in your life.

You guys broke up for a reason...you need to take whatever that was into account also...you need time to weigh the pros and cons of his arguement of why you should get back together. ya know what I mean?

• Author

yes, you're right. He is suppossed to call tonight. If he doesn't, that sends a clear message, right? and then i'll truly know. you know what I mean?

yes, you're right. He is suppossed to call tonight. If he doesn't, that sends a clear message, right? and then i'll truly know. you know what I mean?

If he doesn't call tonight then you will for sure know where your importance lies with him..if he does call then you know that he is truly trying however that doesn't mean his intentions are 100% on the up and up...like I said be cautious. Our hearts are so easily played when we want things to be good again...but don't let him use you because he feels that's an easy way out.

You will get a vibe from him once you speak...have no fear...and be TOTALLY honest with all your responses to him..now is not the time to not be truthful with everything.

• Author

i am scared. scared that he won't go through with calling, and scared of how I will feel... I am also scared to talk to him... I hate this. I feel so alone and sad right now

• Author

i was moving on and doing so well, and he said in his text that his emial was sincere, and that he didn't expect me to responde at all. I didn't really indicate that i would get back with him, but he knows I still care, and if he doesn't call, i will regret even texting him

and if you wouldn't have text him you would have regretted that later thinking he was the one the got away...

In life we need to try to not have regrets...you made the conscience decision to text him back, you did it and now you have to wait.

Look at it this way, by talking you are not taking him back persay you are just talking, if you don't feel good afterwards you can then make that final decision of saying this time I'm saying no for good or yes for good and be sound in your decision. Nothing in life is guaranteed so we all have to take risks.

See what your heart and mind tell you after you talk...and like I said be honest and open with your feelings about everything, lay it on the line so to speak. You'll be glad you did...