Nothing Is What It Used To Be...I Don't Belong Anywhere Anymore

NightsInWhiteSatin

NightsInWhiteSatin

Everything you can think of in my life has changed so dramatically over the past few months...even home doesn't feel like home.

*I got dumped by the person who 'loves' me. Who keeps trying to keep me hanging on and still hasn't given me a full explanation as to why he dumped me. I've lost my faith in love.

*My best friend just won't make the time for me and is with her b/f all the time and is going to live in Spain in a few months.

*My other best friend lives quite a way away and has a baby and a b/f so she never has time for me either and is moving down south soon.

*I dropped out of college

*I've put on weight

*I cry at the slightest emotional things on tv so i cant even watch tv anymore!

*All the friends i made which are all my ex's mates....i no longer get to see :(

*The people who were buying our house pulled out...which was the only positive thing i had going for me in my life.

The only person who has asked how i am for weeks and weeks is my sleezy cheating ex, ex, ex b/f who just wants to get in my knickers. The few people in my life must reaaaaaaaaally value me and my well being!!! :mad::(

I feel so cut off from life. All i need i to get a job so have money to have hobbies and do things so i can meet new people but alllllll the jobs and interviews i've gone to haven't gotten back to me.

I just feel so alone all the time i feel like i don't belong anywhere nothings the same anymore and it all feels so wrong and all i want to do is just cry all the time. I'm acting like a manic depressive one minute im all happy happy and full of life and the next second im just crying and mopeing around. :(

Hope you didn't watch Manchester United lose to Chelsea today...

Just kidding.

Hey, better days are on the horizon. If this is the worst of it and you're surviving, think of how much better off you'll be when things start improving.

TravelLight

It will get better.

I think I know what your going through. It seems like life is conspiring against you and you've lost everything. And the person who you relied on and cared for is gone.

I've come close to walking away from the life I have because it didn't mean anything to me anymore.

I've been in those depths and am just starting to get out of them. There are people on this board with good advice.

Sounds like you need to cut this guy out completely. I was dumped after 4 years without any real explanation. It has taken me months to accept it.

I vowed to try and do something everyday to improve my life and months down the line I'm starting to see benefits. It didn't happen overnight but if you try everyday it gets better.

Have a vision of yourself and work towards it. It can be tough getting a job sometimes and soul destroying with constant knockbacks. However, there are other things in life you can have control over, such as excercise, eating healthy, pursuing interests. I found doing those things helped me deal with other issues because you are in control of them and they're positive things to talk about.

The other breaks will come.

Take care.

TravelLight
Hope you didn't watch Manchester United lose to Chelsea today...

Just kidding.

Hey, better days are on the horizon. If this is the worst of it and you're surviving, think of how much better off you'll be when things start improving.

Thankfully they won the league at home. Which means they can be avoided.

Unless you live in Chelsea :rolleyes:

Everything you can think of in my life has changed so dramatically over the past few months...even home doesn't feel like home.

*I got dumped by the person who 'loves' me. Who keeps trying to keep me hanging on and still hasn't given me a full explanation as to why he dumped me. I've lost my faith in love.

*My best friend just won't make the time for me and is with her b/f all the time and is going to live in Spain in a few months.

*My other best friend lives quite a way away and has a baby and a b/f so she never has time for me either and is moving down south soon.

*I dropped out of college

*I've put on weight

*I cry at the slightest emotional things on tv so i cant even watch tv anymore!

*All the friends i made which are all my ex's mates....i no longer get to see :(

*The people who were buying our house pulled out...which was the only positive thing i had going for me in my life.

The only person who has asked how i am for weeks and weeks is my sleezy cheating ex, ex, ex b/f who just wants to get in my knickers. The few people in my life must reaaaaaaaaally value me and my well being!!! :mad::(

I feel so cut off from life. All i need i to get a job so have money to have hobbies and do things so i can meet new people but alllllll the jobs and interviews i've gone to haven't gotten back to me.

I just feel so alone all the time i feel like i don't belong anywhere nothings the same anymore and it all feels so wrong and all i want to do is just cry all the time. I'm acting like a manic depressive one minute im all happy happy and full of life and the next second im just crying and mopeing around. :(

Life will always throw challanges at us. It will get better. You have got to try to keep moving on. You will not get any better unless you try and you must believe in yourself. You need to turn your back on your ex completely because from the sounds of it, he is doing nothing but bringing you down more. You must get back into school. You will regret it later on down the road. You said that you feel alone and all your friends are leaving, well school is a good place to interact with people and make some new friends, while you are doing something that will benefit you in the future. Good luck and the LS family is here if you need anything.:)

Chin Up Girl. You listed all your problems down. Each one of them can be worked out if you do just a little step at a time. Sometimes I'm surprised that with each small step I take it turns into big rewards later.

It will all get better. really really really.

I do agree about going back to college. Jobs and interviews can be a pretty harrowing process. It took 7 months before my friend finally found a job, it was pretty difficult for her. Also interviews are all about presentation and if you're feeling down it would be difficut.

All the best from this corner chin up!

NIWS,

First thing is, Nights in White Satin; very good Moody Blues song.

Hey, you need to keep yourself busy, get some work, take a class, get involved in a hobby; volunteer. Do something to keep your mind occupied. The last thing you want to do is sit idle thinking about bad things. live your life, do things, doing so will help keep your mind off "negative thoughts. Chances are, you will make some new friends along the way, maybe even...a nice guy that will sweep you off your feet.

Keep the positive thoughts flowing! Get movin!