Bittersweet goodbye

:( So,

I was up the whole entire night working on a paper. And I decided to say screw it and I went to a bar. And voila, as predicted, they always pop up where you don't want to see them. (Guy that yelled at me).

he says something to the girl next to him (he was flirting with everyone) and laughs. Then he notices me. I say you bastard and walks off. He grabs me and says wait, I just want to tell you something. I've just being diagnosed with severe ADD and the doctor said that is the reason why when people get close to me I ruin friendships. I just want everyone who ive ruined a friendship with to know that. I don't know whether you still want to be my friend or know a new me that looks like me. But friends right? So I just told him, I want you to know I am angry at you, but I don't hate you. So we shake hands. Then he says, "I guess we both realize we don't have that much in common. But we're friends." Then we say bye and walk away, and he ends up flirting with another girl. I just leave.

He's right. We don't have that much in common. This should have ended sooner rather than later. I don't love him, infact despite his ADD I'm just emotionally strung out at everything. But I hurt.

I know Ill get over it. But for now its a long sad night. Broken Dreams.