Finally!!!

Apathetic

I am sooooo happy to announce that for this time,I am REALLY done w/ my ex!!...After hanging out w/ him 2 days ago & having sex for the first time in about a month & a 1/2...recent events have made me realize what a jerkoff he really is & that I really dont need that nor deserve it!!..I even deleted all his 'lovey dovey' text's that I considered "sacred" & took him off my buddy list's..

This is not to say that I dont still have feelings for him,but I am doneeee w/ him & his immaturity..some other girl can deal with his temper,immaturity & lil boy games..He isnt my problem anymore!!!!!!!:):p

I am sooooooooo done with all the jerkoff's out there,they could all burn in hell for eternity for all I care!!

• Author

Well its been a long time coming..there were lots of things that were the final straw..mainly his immaturity & attitude problem,last thing was he started a huge fight over my friends,who he doesnt know but doesnt like..and then had his EX message me and say stupid crap..

Im 24..I dont need that high school drama & finally realized he had to go

It's a strange relief when that moment hits you...the moment you see the person whom you've loved as they truly are.

• Author

Strange isnt the word,in fact there are no words to describe how I feel right now.His true colors finally came out..8 months later!!....I feel as if this whole time was a waste & that it wasnt real..

I am very disgusted right now but glad hes gone

serial muse
It's a strange relief when that moment hits you...the moment you see the person whom you've loved as they truly are.

Strange and rather bittersweet...but I agree that it's a relief, in a way. A weight lifted.

I am sooooo happy to announce that for this time,I am REALLY done w/ my ex!!...After hanging out w/ him 2 days ago & having sex for the first time in about a month & a 1/2...recent events have made me realize what a jerkoff he really is & that I really dont need that nor deserve it!!..I even deleted all his 'lovey dovey' text's that I considered "sacred" & took him off my buddy list's..

This is not to say that I dont still have feelings for him,but I am doneeee w/ him & his immaturity..some other girl can deal with his temper,immaturity & lil boy games..He isnt my problem anymore!!!!!!!:):p

I am sooooooooo done with all the jerkoff's out there,they could all burn in hell for eternity for all I care!!

Sounds to me like it's only a temporary breakthrough. Did you break up 1.5 months ago and then have sex with him 2 days ago? That's how I read it. Anyway, be careful. Many times when one goes back to the ex, they suddenly see all the reasons why they broke up in the first place, but if you weren't away from the ex long enough, then that reconnection can be stronger than the red flags that are popping up. In other words, by spending time with him again and sleeping with him, you may have solidified what you were trying to erase, and all those old feelings start gnawing at you once more.

But if you're over him, who am I to say otherwise :D

• Author
Sounds to me like it's only a temporary breakthrough. Did you break up 1.5 months ago and then have sex with him 2 days ago? That's how I read it. Anyway, be careful. Many times when one goes back to the ex, they suddenly see all the reasons why they broke up in the first place, but if you weren't away from the ex long enough, then that reconnection can be stronger than the red flags that are popping up. In other words, by spending time with him again and sleeping with him, you may have solidified what you were trying to erase, and all those old feelings start gnawing at you once more.

But if you're over him, who am I to say otherwise :D

Well I cant tell the future so I dont know if this is temporary but as of right now..I hate him & dont want anything to do w/ him..We broke up in March & have still been "involved" in all the ways BF & GF'S are except without the label....Monday was the first time we slept together in about a month & a 1/2,everything was going fine up until then..He finally showed his true colors the next day(2 days ago) after we hung out & its been all down hill from there.

Like I said before..this is not to say I am 'over' him but I am "done" w/ him..I dont want to be a doormat anymore no matter how much I still care about him,I deserve better & will get better....eventually

• Author

Another good post.......EX texted me about 15 mins ago asking if I wanted to go to the mall w/ him to buy a hat,I said no I had plans..so he goes "Ok well ill ask another girl then" & I responded "lol,enjoy =)"

You see the freaking immaturity Ive dealt w/ for the past 8 months????

It feels sooo good to tell him that & to show I didnt care,I refuse to give into his baby s*** anymore

chocolate_boy
Another good post.......EX texted me about 15 mins ago asking if I wanted to go to the mall w/ him to buy a hat,I said no I had plans..so he goes "Ok well ill ask another girl then" & I responded "lol,enjoy =)"

You see the freaking immaturity Ive dealt w/ for the past 8 months????

It feels sooo good to tell him that & to show I didnt care,I refuse to give into his baby s*** anymore

Yet you're still keeping in touch and sending playful little txts. Prove you're done with him and go NC!

• Author

Umm..Who said I was sending "playful lil texts"?..HE texted ME..I cant help that..When I said that it was online..not through texts & I havent been the one getting in touch..I havent called him,IMed him..nothing,just responded online to that text..Not a big deal considering how I dealt w/ it a week ago,I would have accepted his offer & w/ to the mall with him