CaliGuy, Where Are You?

BBetsy

are you okay?

Was it something I said?

I've only been on here for a few days, but you seemed to drop off just after I joined.

Seriously, just wanted you to know you're missed -

bb

Betsy,

I spoke to Caliguy yesterday evening...he's doing some thinking, rearranging, reinforcing, using some new strategy.

He's fine.

He'll be back.

And we all miss his presence on the boards.

He's a super, warm, caring, and intelligent guy, -and I think the world of him.

Give him time...he's in 'reprogramming' mode, -and that'll be excellent for the boards.

(Smile)

-Rio

• Author

Well, I for one am looking forward to his return.

He once said that he didn't agree with the saying "the best way to get over someone is to under someone" but I'm hoping he's having a fabulous time under someone right now ;-)

Let's see, since November 2005 the love of my life dumped me, my mom died and now a good friend committed suicide. I often wonder what's going on. There's a lesson here and I'm just trying to figure out what it is.

I'll be back, kids. I like to contribute and help when I am best able to. Sometimes it takes me a while to clear my head. I'm no good to anyone if I am struggling.

As selfish as this sounds my ultimate goal is to never have to come back to LS again; at least in the capity of needing support. I'd rather be able to drop in once every few weeks with something positive to contribute.

If anyone wants to reach me, drop me a PM (as someone else did today that brought me here). That'll be forwarded to my email so I know to come back and check the message.

Hope you're having a good day all, despite our problems the sun will still shine tomorrow and life still goes on.

Try and smile, I know I am :)

• Author

CaliGuy - I can't PM you because I don't have access to that privilege. So, I hope you read this some time -

You will have another love of your life. Someday, you'll look back and say THANK GOD she left me, or I'd never have found this incredible person and love I have now - REAL love.

You are a very good looking, smart, caring man and I have no doubt this will happen for you.

You've done really great work here - your Guides are wonderful. You've made a significant contribution to helping other people recover, which is really what it's all about - how you use your loss to help others. You should be proud of that accomplishment.

I can't imagine the pain of losing a parent or dealing with a friend's suicide, so all I can say is I'm so sorry for your loss and what you're having to deal with there.

I'm sorry if my previous comment was too flippant; I was just trying to be light.

Take care of yourself.

PlentyLV007
Let's see, since November 2005 the love of my life dumped me, my mom died and now a good friend committed suicide. I often wonder what's going on. There's a lesson here and I'm just trying to figure out what it is.

I'll be back, kids. I like to contribute and help when I am best able to. Sometimes it takes me a while to clear my head. I'm no good to anyone if I am struggling.

As selfish as this sounds my ultimate goal is to never have to come back to LS again; at least in the capity of needing support. I'd rather be able to drop in once every few weeks with something positive to contribute.

If anyone wants to reach me, drop me a PM (as someone else did today that brought me here). That'll be forwarded to my email so I know to come back and check the message.

Hope you're having a good day all, despite our problems the sun will still shine tomorrow and life still goes on.

Try and smile, I know I am :)

I'm really sorry to hear of all the things you are going through right now...but, your breaking my heart. I'm sure that doesn't really matter to you knowing all the things your going through and all but, I love your post and I look forward to seeing your responses to other in need.

Your an inspiration to me and I'm sure to a lot of us on LS> We like you around ....

My prayers will go out to you always....

I miss ya too!!! :o

She's not the love of your life, Cali, if she didn't give you what you really needed.

Hang in there mate.;)